GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 27, 2022

This hyaluronic acid really helped my face become better than before and it’s quality was amazing the ingredients too, the product itself is outstanding and it’s taste too was good overall this product is amazing and it really helped my face shine and become smoother and it protected my face too.

f8c6cb79-5994-4a0a-8456-72b91200e092
Posted on Dec 10, 2022

Works Great and Tastes Great! This Product Has A Easily Drinkable Consistency; Not Sappy Or Syrupy At All. It Is Packaged In A Glass Bottle And Stays Uncorrupted And Cold In The Fridge. The Taste Is Outstandingly Good And The Liquid Form Makes It Quickly Absorbed In The Body. I've Tried Several Brands And This Is The Best Quality Hyaluronic Acid On The Market.

Posted on Jan 16, 2023
1,189

Posted on Oct 14, 2022
4,070

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

excellent hyaluronic acid and sooo delicious, the taste resembles pomegranate juice. I take it in the morning immediately after waking up and do my business for 30 minutes, then breakfast. The skin is nourished, after washing it does not dry out. And yet, my skin always peels off in winter due to dryness on my legs in the shin area, so after taking my legs in order, not a hint of peeling. Thanks to the manufacturer for a great tool

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I've been using Neocell Hyaluronic acid liquid regularly, everyday, for over 5 years. Since using it, the warts on my hands have disappeared without return. It also helped my eyes and the arthritis in my thumb. I had been getting eye injections every 3 months prior to using the Neocell hyaluronic acid, and have not needed an injection since starting its use. Because of all these benefits I have derived from using this product, I will continue to use it on a regular basis. I am so pleased with this product! When ordered from iherb, it comes quickly and well packaged.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

This bottle will last for a month. I guess you’ll need to take it for 3 months to see results. I only took it for a month but still saw results in my skin. It felt brighter and more hydrated. But the results didn’t last as I only used it for a month. It tastes really good. The bottle is glass and it was sealed and protected really well when it arrived.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022
1,463

Posted on May 23, 2022

I have been taking this for a few months and ran out. I wasn't expecting to feel thr aches and pains that I did. Within one week of getting this product I was back to sleeping all night and not waking up with joint pain. Its amazing. I take with collagen also. They are a great combo.