GR

Posted on Aug 20, 2022
4,069

I got this for my parents and I'm glad that this quality product is really doing its purpose on their health and that is to boost their immune system, my parents are proudly enjoying the product so much.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Slightly flavored brown capsules with resistance-boosting ingredients like Vitamin C, D3, Zinc, Selenium, plus additional Ashwagandha Root Extract, Chaga Powder, Reishi Mushroom Powder, Shiitake Powder, Maitake Mushroom Powder, Turmeric, Quercetin powder, alpha-lipoic acid, coenzyme Q10, resveratrol, and astaxanthin, etc. The only thing I care about is that the intake of vitamin D3 is only 50% of the recommended intake for one day. I bought it separately. D3 to make up.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

I bought this product based on the ingredients available and not based on the evaluation.. The quality is excellent, the age is for adults, the package is very useful, I hope it helps me, its composition is full of antioxidants, the taste is acceptable