GR

• S
Posted on Sep 4, 2022
1,864
Großartig!

Swell product. Exactly what you need has arrived. The packaging is of good quality. I love being able to buy such good products. I recommend everyone to buy.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022
1,049

this is do gooood, must give it a try ❤️‍🔥 this is do gooood, must give it a try ❤️‍🔥🌷 flavor is good the size is perfect age package benefit composition frequency sensitive moisturize gentle use the quality is perfect scent hair scalp feel dry care smell refresh relax routine personal concern texture color type skin ingredient nail improvement collagen dermatitis taste folic acid energy niacin flush effect metabolism nervous potency nervous system

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

This is the best product ever. Really help reducing the tears. I gave it to my two dogs. The golden retriever has been having a lot of tears on his two eyes. After giving him twice (4 pieces each time), it was a miracle. The tears were gone literally. I'm not sure whether I will have to continue giving him or not since someday if I reduce the dose, he still tears up a bit. However, for my jack russell, this did not seem to have an effect on her much. She stills give tears but she has a small amount of tears compared to my big dog. The package is okay. I have attached some picture for you to see the improvement.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I have purchased this for my dogs many times already because this is a yummy and healthy snack for my dogs. The bites are perfect for my small dogs and the texture is kind of like chocolate cake. The price and packaging are also lovely. Will definitely buy this product over and over again

Posted on Jul 4, 2022