GR

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

It’s good to have fiber detox for who likes to eat out and supper often. I take before bed time and the next day morning after toilet time, feel very refresh with your body. I am not sure whether can take long time for this supplement . But I like it. It makes me maintain my body weight.👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

8073758a-04b3-443c-a57c-1256e90d7e98
Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I have always suffered from constipation my entire life. Normally I would only "go" once every 3-4 days and I ate a ton of veggies... I spoke to a natural acne doctor and they told me about stress, hormones and digestion to help reduce my acne. I do take a ton of suppliments but this is amazing for the digestion part. I only take 1 capsule before bed, and it clears me out when I wake up. These supplements have never caused any stomach pain or discomfort but has made be regular and it much easier to go. Once I get into a groove, I reduce to 1 pill every other day since someone told me your bowel can get reliant on suppliments to help go (not sure if that is true but just incase I try to not do them everyday). However, when I drop down to every other day it still allows me to go every morning which is unheard of for me. I haven't tried 2 pills at once, so not sure if that would cause stomach upset but 1 seems to work perfectly for me. These are a staple in my suppliments routine.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I take only one capsule a day before bed as a start. Reduced my bloatedness and helps with bowel movements. Would have been more potent with the bowel movements if I had taken 2 capsules as recommended. However, I am okay with going every other day for now, which is already an improvement to prior to taking this supplement.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

First night: I took 1 pill to see if it could work for me but the next day, no effect until around after lunch time my tummy ached a bit and made me poop a little. So on that night I took another pill and it worked immediately and I pooped everything out. The next day I still felt some effects and pooped a bit again. Overall I prefer this product over OTC laxatives because it doesn't make me feel bad

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

This brand offerd everything I need detox clease and fiber for healthy gut, clears out intestinal toxins and regular relief to constipation. This benefits all busy all age adults who keeps healthy diet. Doesnt have bad after taste. Perfect light packaging resealable airtight cap keeping fresh premium quality ingredient til my last capsule

Posted on May 29, 2022

I have constipation issues and irregularities in my liver in blood tests which doctors could not work out why. Have been taking this for 6 months and latest blood test ahows liver is normal. help me keep regular! great product

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

The quality and the ingredient of this supplement is very good. The size of the capsule is okay, it is still okay for me to take it. Since I consumed this, I found benefits, good effects and improvements.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

I love how this product incredibly supports healthy digestion, based on my experience the capsules really help on detoxifying my body and I feel lighter and healthy after continues intake.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

This Fibre Detox & Cleanse Is Very good, I Was Constipated for many years my Stomach always tight when I eat. but now no More Stomach tight thank you iHerb I will recommend.