GR

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

When I have problems with my stomach I take exactly chewable tablets with iron. Iron is very important mineral for my blood health. There are 90 tablets in the package. I also like the composition of ingredients in this supplement. I like the effect. Tablets have very nice taste. This is high quality supplement.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

My 2yo’s pediatrician recommended I find a chewable iron supplement for her that had a good taste and this has done the job perfectly! I give my daughter 1.5 tablets every morning and tell her it’s candy and she loves them! Thank goodness because the prescription liquid iron we were trying to give her before was very difficult to make sure she drank all of it in juice! Will be continuing to purchase this specific iron supplement from here on out for her! Thank you!

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

i have the strength back to my nails after taking this, but be ware that it has sugar in it, so you can't take it during your fasting period if you're doing intermittent fasting

bbdd7358-937a-4ac8-9268-30384d68942a
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

This is my first purchase. I have been looking for some iron supplement that I could take. Most of the iron supplement taste horrible, the pill size is too big for me swallow. I even tried the liquid type still I can't bring myself to drink it. The gummy type ones are too sweet. Finally I found this product. It taste sweet, still with some iron taste. But at least is more acceptable for me.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I like that these are chewable. I give them to my children aged 6 and 3. I break one in half and they each get a half piece. No problems with taste. A bottle with 90 tablets lasts quite a long time. The composition also has vitamin C which is helpful. I think a good quality product.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

It is a sweet taste/ ideally combined with vit.C. As iron is heavy for the liver/pancreas, alcohol intake isn't recommended at the same day of supplement use. This one absorbs well.

f98f12aa-a8e7-43dd-b212-9e7254450acd
Lulumaster
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

So chewy, can you imagine you're eating chewy Iron that is good for your health, What a genius! The composition of the tablets can provide good benefits to our bodies! A must buy!