GR
4.7

4.7
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I have taken 2 jars, 2 tablets a day, went for a health check in September 2022, the blood results were very good. Blood lipid levels are normal. Blood sugar levels are normal. reduced belly fat My liver values ​​are normal, very good. I rarely exercise, eat normally, but my test results are very good.

69edb288-f12c-4fc8-85e4-9619c3160f0f

Such a great product! I use it day in and day day out to help me keep my best self! The quality is top notch.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Good quality, no smell or taste , easy to swallow. Im taking it daily 1 capsule after each meal and before to sleep . Really feeling a difference and seeing the effect. Feeling lighter, no any gastric issues, and loosing inches from belly.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Take 2 capsules after dinner or a big meal, it seems to help digestion, after a full meal, there is no feeling of fullness in the stomach, it has a soothing effect, but I have not seen any weight loss effect

Posted on Nov 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Simplified

Organic apple cider vinegar capsules, not harmful to the mouth, highly recommended

Posted on Nov 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

In terms of quality, the ingredients are good, but the luck did not affect the level of bloating and constipation, a little less