GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I received the product in Italy, even earlier than indicated. This product was recommended by the neurologist for a person with neurological disease. We are very satisfied, both with the delivery and the quality of the product. The ingredients are natural, which is an important benefit for us. We continue to consume it!

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I love that this brand is vegan so I don’t have to investigate. I can trust it. This helps with hot flashes and if I stop taking it I noticed a difference. There is no off taste. The packaging is attractive and the quality is good. Ingredients are good quality.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I was writing before about multivitamins of this brand. you need to understand what's making price higher for some vitamin- its form and how those vitamins where done. those vitamins ( brand) non synthetic,meaning they will well absorbing. that's why I recommend them. one of the best brand, and price still very good.

I bought it to try because of its natural vegan ingredients, and also this brand contains a wide spectrum of vitamin E. I would prefer if they state the percentage of each different type of vitamin in each capsule. Do store on the fridge or else capsule will harden overtime. I would also prefer if my supplement is stored in glass bottle instead of plastics one due to BPA and environmental concerns. Do remember to give my review a thumbs up! Cheers to great health and happiness everyone.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

I was looking for a vegan vit e supplement that contains tocotrienols but not in a softgel, which isn't vegan. Not only does it contain tocotrienols but it is food based. This is the second product from Naturelo I have tried after I started buying their magnesium and am happy with it.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I prefer this brand of vitamin E, because it is a plant-based Vitamin E complex made from organic whole foods, which is absorbed better than synthetic. Does not contain GMOs, soy, gluten, milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, or preservatives. Medium size capsule is easy to swallow and has no aftertaste. My skin looks healthier and brighter. Recommended.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

I have a deficiency at my age I will have to take 5-6 capsules per day to meet at least the UL: 1000mg/day.

8f8afc83-2cd1-4b69-b67a-05d63947ad4f
9a0d904d-6fe4-46f8-b19f-421aaa0a954c
Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Great quality product. Easy to swallow pill with no taste. Quick shipping and good packaging. My skin and hair is looking healthier. I will buy these again.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

This is the only vitamin E that i found which is not in oil form from soy. It's in powder form with vitamin E from organic fruits and vegetables. I have no digestive issues with it. It's working good for me. I'm happy with it.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Wholefood multivitamins definitely a lot better than synthesis one for sure. This supplement label has almost everything you need. I like that I get a hint of everything from swallowing 1 pill