GR

4.6
Posted on Aug 20, 2022
1,397

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

My first time to try this brand I didn’t see the benefits yet but as what is described it seems perfect because I have Casein allergy & ibs I think it could help sometimes .

fe7f35da-7857-4778-a02f-97698d4e472c
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 3, 2022

It does help my digestion. Feel lighter after each meal. But do remember to eat before each meal. Also, I need to take more than one tablet if I have a big meal. Otherwise, the effect is lesser

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

good quality brand. made from high quality and natural ingredients. the caps is easy to swallow too.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

good brand, natural ingredients, the best enzymes i've tried. stick to it👍

Posted on Oct 4, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

I don't know the effect if I don't eat it, and the moisture-proof beads in the package flow out.

78c21853-6b7f-4ef6-b9a2-2c53fb13275c
Posted on Nov 8, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

To replace the missing enzymes in the body, I bought it for me and my daughters, and they are comfortable with it

Posted on Oct 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Great quality to help gastrointestinal digestion and make the intestines healthier

Posted on Sep 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Excellent product and brand, pure composition, I took other vitamins, now I want to try these, I will add a review later

Posted on Nov 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Benefit, composition, size, packaging, ingredients, packaging, use, quality, recipe, diet, frequency