GR

icarotwist
Posted on Aug 30, 2022
Wish there was more inside!

If you're looking for a delicious, healthy snack that satisfies your sweet tooth, look no further than Wild & Real's organic sliced and dried mango! This vegan, sugar-free treat is perfect for on-the-go snacking, and the resealable bag ensures that your mango stays fresh and juicy.

652669be-17ed-4d9f-8c21-62f04dca0cdc
3a1ee6ae-64b6-43e9-b3dd-32862e29b30c
08ff8773-6dba-42fc-a53b-c96cfd7d2602
15e30b78-de2e-4d08-a760-b11c13bab28b
4e4ec81e-f0d0-4a53-b5bc-082c429e7f0a
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

This is one of my favorite dried mango on iHerb. It's very tasty and I love the soft and chewy texture. The quality is good overall and price is fair. I'll definitely order again.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

loved it when I was pregnant!!! it was oneof my favorite snacks! it's healthy, and fun to eat. it has a chewy texture, and I felt it was kind of a gum replacement for me. it has good sealing!

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

This mango is so tasty that I can't stop to eat it. It also smells good and are dried very well. My kid also like it!

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

My favorite dried mango! I also tried the mango from California Gold Nutrition but it is much tastier, although more expensive. And it is without added sugar, which makes it even more useful. Definitely will buy more

AmURLn
Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Super YUM. The price for the quantity is fair. I love the fact that it’s organic. I’ve tried other brands and the texture was super hard! But this one’s texture is soft and chewy. My whole family loves it

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Purchasing for a second time. Good quality fruit slice and its sweetness is not overpowering. It tastes very natural and refreshing. It is also less expensive than other brand names.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

It's amazing but too expensive for the amount of mango of slice in the bag.

9b82d939-bcc4-447a-baa6-86b71b09f97e
5253afcf-bd4c-4486-9f9f-50436508d3cf
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Um...my family find its taste is not so good. A bit dark in color, dont know if it is due to bad quality or maybe it is just its natural colour. Prefer to buy another brand next time.