GR

Posted on Aug 6, 2022
Concentrated Sweetness!

I bought this to make apricot jam. I had no idea how it would turn out, but it is concentrated sweetness! No more processed jam for me. The whole package made just over a cup of thick jam. The quality is superb with only one ingredient. I soaked the apricots in water enough to cover them overnight. I weighted them down. In the morning I put it all in my nutribullet and blended it. I didn't have any lemon juice so was shocked at the sweetness. I would recommend some lemon juice to tone the sweet taste down. I will definitely buy this again.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

quality is good. I like that it is dried and not sticky. the taste is natural, not too sweet. will like to see it in larger size.

42d24b36-3dd8-4ca2-9525-709b1e16f6e4
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Delicious! Delicious! Delicious! I was so surprised by these. They are organic and darker than most store bought dried apricots, but the flavor was simply outstanding. I could sit and eat a whole package if allowed. I can't stress enough how good these are, and I love apricots. These are going to become a regular in my iHerb orders. One of the tastiest things I've found on iHerb so far.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

super yummy and didn't give me any breathing issues, since sulphites can set me off. Not too soft or too firm, just the right texture! One package goes quite a long way - a serving of these make a tasty and healthy snack! They are a great source of healthy dietary fiber.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Always love this organic turkish apricots. Got it 2 years ago when in Turkey on holiday and so happy to get it here at iherbs. Healthy snacks without high calorie count, good for digestive function too.

cf14d984-0266-4a4d-818f-36775ce6fbeb
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

These dried apricots were good. They weren't as juicy as I'd like them to be, but they tasted nice and sweet. Nature's Wild Organic is often expensive, so it is hard to justify buying these dried apricots too often considering the price and that it is only a 5 oz. bag. Quality is good and there's no added ingredients (hence "wild and raw"). I just wish they were a little juicier.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Organic Turkish sun dried apricots... sounds refreshing 😄... dry but still has its moisture... good quality and ingredients... taste good too... the size of each apricot is good and as you eat you can feel the smoothness of the fruit... makes a great snack and serving too. overall it is a good product 🙂😉.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

These are high quality apricots. I love that the only ingredient is apricots and they don't use any preservatives. These taste healthier than the dried apricots that are preserved using preservatives or have added ingredients. I would buy and eat these again!

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Perfect. The parcel was sent very quickly.. Super packaging, convenient.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

These taste way better than the average apricots that you buy in an average grocery store. Almost honey molasses like sweetness. However, a few of these were slightly on the dryer side which wasn’t too pleasant to eat.