GR

Posted on May 19, 2022
Great natural snack

If you have a sweet tooth and want to try something natural and sugar free I would definitely recommend to look no further. Chia, figs and walnut bites have great taste and it's awesome that all ingredients are organic. This is my go-to snack after workout or on a long hike.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

It is a nice and nutritious healthy snack. The balls are covered with chia seeds with figs and walnuts pulp. I really liked them ❤️

665d3321-dc0d-4027-838c-117f8fc757fa
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I like how convenient this snack balls are. Instead of loose nuts, seeds, and dried fruit, these are packed together in one convenient form. They're moist, don't flake too much, and are tasty. Perfect for a lazy midnight snacker like me when I roll out of bed and need to reach for something that's not messy or can spill! I like all the flavors I've tried so far.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

i am reordering this - it's all-natural without added sugar so it's perfect for snacking during pregnancy, the size of portion is just right - a piece already gives you sense of fullness so you won't over eat it. I like that it's coated with chia seeds so gives you lots of fibers, good for those who doesn't like adding chia seeds to water but need it's fiber!

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Great quality and great-tasting energy balls. Love the ingredients, definitely benefical and easy to include as part of a healthy diet regime. It is a perfect snack while in office at work, in between meals, or just as a healthy sweet tooth treat to have. Package is sealed and easy to use.

iYamsi
Posted on Oct 24, 2021

They taste really good, the ingredients are good quality and they're the right size for having a snack, though I'm not good with this and end up eating all at a time. Would buy it again. I liked that they don't have added sugar or at least is how they taste, very natural

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

the package arrived in a timely manner without any damages to it’s quality, it is true to size and i can’t wait to start using it😀

98b184d7-77d1-439f-bae3-dd429ea89f48
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I was looking for a healthy type of afternoon snack for it work or the evening Perrier just something with a bit of crunch and sweetness to it. Natures Wild Organic Chia, Fig & Walnut Balls fit the bill! They are naturally sweet (no added sugars) & the outer coating of chia seeds provide excellent crunch. There are very small pieces of walnuts w/in the fig paste. I took off one star because i wish there were more. The addition of a spice like cardamom would be great also. That said, these are still great little treats!

Posted on May 7, 2022

If you are crazy for sweetness but not too sweet, This, Figs, Walnut & Chia Seeds Fit Balls are the perfect fit ball for you! This combination mixes the subtle sweetness of each fruit to a perfect medium... The ingredients are good and the taste too ... the size is good for one go...

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I wasn't too sure if I would like this snack, but I have to say, the serving size of eating just one ball will stop your tummy from being hungry. It's the perfect size package. The taste is pretty good and I like the quality of the ingredients. The nuts and fruits are so beneficial for your diet.