GR

Posted on Nov 30, 2021
No added sugars or additives

This is an excellent brand because of its all natural, dried fruit ingredients with no added sugars or additives. The dates have a hint of sweetness, the desiccated coconut is fresh. The balls are tiny as you can see and it has 13 balls in this pack. My kids love them so much!

1f3cfdb2-f27a-4e8b-a25f-1971382ce3c4
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I like how convenient this snack balls are. Instead of loose nuts, seeds, and dried fruit, these are packed together in one convenient form. They're moist, don't flake too much, and are tasty. Perfect for a lazy midnight snacker like me when I roll out of bed and need to reach for something that's not messy or can spill! I like all the flavors I've tried so far.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

This was really good! Loved this for an afternoon pick me up snack without feeling guilty. Very tasty although it’s on the sweet side. It said best to refrigerate but when I did, it became so hard I couldn’t even bite through! So I just left it out in room temp and they were fine for weeks.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Great quality and great-tasting energy balls. Love the ingredients, definitely benefical and easy to include as part of a healthy diet regime. It is a perfect snack while in office at work, in between meals, or just as a healthy sweet tooth treat to have. Package is sealed and easy to use.

A great snack with good ingredients that fit my diet. I love that it doesn’t contain any added sugar while it tastes sweet enough.

101605fb-704f-43aa-9ae7-c3d37e89a367
Posted on May 31, 2022

These healthy date balls are great as a work snack use. The taste is good and the ingredients are very high quality. The package size is good and keeps the balls fresh. The serving size is 3 balls when you feel a need for a snack, but wants to keep a healthy diet. Eat those balls and don't feel guilty that you eat cookies instead :-)

Posted on May 15, 2022

Nature's Wild Organic Date, Hazelnut and Coconut bites are a wonderful snack or treat. I bring one or two to work and enjoy them when I need a little something between meals.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Great snack for busy work bees! Size of each bite is exactly right for quick chew, and taste is just gorgeous as well as ingredients (especially when you’re hungry an hypoglycemic!). The only minus - sometimes in these bites you get pieces of nutshell, so watch out for your teeth!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

These are a tasty snack, but I just wish they were more moist. If I were to use them in baked goods, I would recommend putting them in a food processor with the wet ingredients and allowing them to kind of "rehydrate". I like these coconut ones just a bit better than the hazelnut formula.