GR

4.5
agathatheboss
Posted on Apr 20, 2022
Excellent

I have been buying this for my son for 2 years now and this thing is outstanding. I do not know what is in there but it actually helps with cold symptoms - once there’s fever, cough or running nose , I just give him half a cap and boom next morning he is super fresh.

As a parent, I am always on the lookout for safe and effective remedies to help my kids when they get sick. That's why I was thrilled to discover Nature's Way Umcka ColdCare for Kids in Cherry flavor. The syrup has a sweet cherry taste that my kids love, making it easy for them to take their medicine. The natural ingredients in the formula help to shorten the duration of colds and reduce symptoms like cough, congestion, and sore throat. I appreciate that the syrup is made with safe and natural ingredients, free from harsh chemicals and preservatives, making it a gentle and effective choice for my kids. The size is also very convenient, making it easy to take on the go. Overall, I highly recommend Nature's Way Umcka ColdCare for Kids in Cherry flavor to any parent looking for a safe and effective way to help their kids when they get sick.

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

It took me a while to sift through all the cold n flu remedies available on iherb. I have tried many supplements as respiratory illness is my weakest link. whenever I feel the cold is coming, I will quickly pop one of this and it does seem to alleviate the symptoms, provided if it is at early stage. May not work for serious condition.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I always keep this stuff on hand for my kids. The taste is great and the ingredients are proven for helping with colds. High quality product. I really like the effectiveness and ease of the product. Great for moms. Good size and cute package. I like that its alcoh ol free.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Umcka ColdCare is a quality brand, with ingredients that work! The taste is great, my grandkids take it without a struggle and the cost for the larger size is decent. The package is good, I like the cup it comes with. It really works for getting past colds and coughs quickly.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022
1,527

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

got it to have for an emergency in case, so last night my daughter was caughing and couldn't stop, she woke up and was crying cuz of it, so i gave her this and it straight away stopped the caugh, so in my opinion its definitely helps, good taste and only one ingredient. small bottle which us handy, great quality.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022
2,382

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

Great taste, kids love it! It works the best to take as soon as the symptoms start. Hope they have a night time version to help falling asleep easy.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

always try but it has good ingredients with good size and dosage for all ages with amazing quality and benefits ..: highly recommended to use … good packaged…