GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 1, 2023

Our family, me and our kids, love Umcka. It helps with colds in the winter and tastes good so the kids ask me for it.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

This stuff works. If I take at a first sign of a cold, I can ward it off. I use it a lot...I have a toddler in preschool. I use it in conjunction with a few other products to tackle the common cold.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

there's nothing like it! From The young kids to my grandmother, we all take it. We all love it! It keeps us from getting even a common cold. The trick is to know to take it early-at onset of any symptoms.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Sad that our regular umcka has been discontinued but glad there’s at least this alternative. We’re never without it as you never know when cold and flu symptoms can start. It’s my families go to for sore throat or sinus issues. Great product and company

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Amazing homeopathic supplement with ingredients that is guaranteed to reduce the severity and time of recovery from any illness that you might be ill with such as any sore throat, cold, or flu

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Great for travelling or workplace, don't need any little medicine cup. Just the simple eye dropper. Take at onset of any symptom like a tickle or sore throat coming on. African geranium works well for me, love Umcka!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

One of my stable, good quality and right size for travelling, I take with me always, when in danger of cold, taking right away and usually only get ligther cold. Taste is ok, a bit too sweet for me.

Posted on Feb 5, 2023

Haven't taken it for too long so I can't really say if it helps you get over a cold, but usually this kind of medicine tastes very bad and this one has basically almost no flavor, so that's a plus!

Nickturv
Posted on Dec 26, 2022

Think I took it too late, try to take at the start of feeling sick. Helped to reduce the duration by a bit I think though.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I absolutely love this product! I take it the moment I start to get sick and it helps to shorten the severity and length of my illness! I have bad asthma and often in my past a tiny head cold would go into my lungs and cause a bad upper respiratory infection and/or bronchitis. Since I have started using this product this almost never happens to me any more! I can’t use zinc like most use to help shorten severity and length of symptoms as it upsets my sensitive belly, I use this product in place of zinc and it works like a charm! I highly recommend it! Also HUGE side note, I got Covid for the 1st time recently and because of this product it never touched my fragile lungs at all!