GR

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

package is good, the product came with a sealed box. there is no taste to the pill, good size, easy to swallow. I believe the quality is good, as at seems to do what it was intended to do. bought it for my allergies and so far it seems to work

bbc6c53f-1661-4c3a-8035-1c1b3f3c4707
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This brands Skullcap is fantastic value and quality. I have extreme agoraphobia with panic attacks and let me say, this stuff helped tremendously!! While it's no magic pill, i found if you're willing to put in the mental work of going with everything, not pushing against everything, this stuff will calm you enough to be able to guide yourself through the day, to help alleviate a significant portion of your anxiety. You have to do the mental work though!! Unfortunately, there's no pill or potion that will eliminate full on anxiety, but this will help you do what you need to do mentally- float through your anxiety, embrace it, don't fight it!! Great stuff!!!!

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Very good quality. My whole family uses this supplement for headaches and found that it benefits us significantly. Personally, i have found significant improvement in my overall health when i take this supplement on a regular basis. Excellent packaging. I really appreciate that this brand checks the plant ID for its products.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

This stuff is really good quality. I was surprised at how strong the effects were at the standard dose. I noticed significant sedative effects and relaxation which significantly improved my sleep latency. Overall this is a good supplement to add to your bedtime regime without the concerns faced with neurotoxic OTC sleeping pills such as diphenhydramine and doxylamine or prescription sleeping pills. Best paired with 0.3mg Melatonin.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

This is also one of the very nice product i bought and the quality is very nice and has a wonderful ingredients in it that does a lot of great work in the body. I take it about an hour before retiring so it has adequate time to take effect, and immediately felt drowsy. It seem like I had slept for a very long time when I woke up. Loved the dosage present

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

This is also one of the very nice product i bought and the quality is very nice and has a wonderful ingredients in it that does a lot of great work in the body . The benefits in it are a lot with good results, l like this product because it helps me to have a very calm mood of relaxation when l want to sleep and l took it in the evening time. l found it so helpful to me because before l found this brand l have tried different other various types brands but l didn,t get the actually result of what am looking for at all. but since l have this brand it has really giving me a very good results. Thank you.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Really fantastic quality. I suffer from migraines and these herbs are really a lifesaver! Feverfew is hard to find and I’m thankful they have this at such a great price.

6953e03a-7497-47f0-8028-e2a0089a4abe
Posted on May 31, 2022

I love this product because it never fails to help me fall asleep and in my experience has no discernable side effect. It also leaves me without a hangover. I feel totally normal in the morning. Price is good so I'm totally happy.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I ordered Skullcap for my mother - to help her maintain normal blood pressure. It is written on the box that Skullcap has sedative properties - it really makes her sleepy - better take it at night.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

They work well if mixed with Valerian Root or other herbal sedatives. They’re good in their own too. A calming sedation affect where i feel sort of floaty