GR

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

hello, from.indonesia first of all i want to say big thanks to iherb which helped us to having vitamin b2 because its rare here but im so satisfting that iherb delivery is so quick and fast response for the product itself its a good product 👍👍im so satisfied thank u iherb

74c5d5cc-61a5-42bf-af08-110396b94f8b
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I have only been using the supplement for a couple of days and already I feel better. It's like a shot of confidence to my whole body. I'm very happy with it so far and will continue using it regularly for the next couple of months as I'm starting to see positive results. One small problem is that although it says that you should take one pill per day

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I started taking a daily vitamin to help me with my health and immune system. After only a couple of weeks I noticed an increase in my energy levels, better mood and much more self-confidence. It was very noticeable within the first few days. I am extremely pleased so far with this product!

Posted on May 1, 2022

I would highly recommend this vitamin to anyone looking for a way to improve their health, well-being and quality of life. I've been taking Vitamin D for about a month now, and I have noticed significant improvements in these areas. I feel stronger and my mood has improved significantly.

Love this brand for the quality it offers, ingredients it uses. Nature's Ways Riboflavin is one of several recommended by my health coach. Will be used by kid with folate cycle mutations, who needs B group vitamins always and everyday in order to keep the homocysteine level optimal. Price and size are really great.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Few know about how important riboflavin is for energy production and metabolism. It isn't found in many foods, and unless you eat a great deal of beef liver you may not be getting enough. A lack of B2 will have the effect of impairing methylation, so be sure you're getting enough folic acid (5-MTHF), B12 (methylcobalamin), and B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate) too. I prefer this product over others because of the lack of unnecessary filler ingredients, quality of the trusted brand, the 100 mg potency, and the fact that it's packaged as a capsule instead of a tablet. This allows me to spread out the generously sized capsule over the course of a few meals, because only 30 mg of riboflavin can be absorbed at once.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021
1973

I bought this because it was recommended by my doctor for migraine relief and within a week or taking 400 mg a day, my migraines were a thing of the past. In addition to that, i noticed that my SIBO symptoms suddenly lessened. This vitamin was a huge pleasant surprise to me at high dose. I highly recommend you do some research and put this into use. Please click the like button and thank you very much f

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I have been suffering from severe migraines for more than twentyfive years now. When I have a migraine I take a triptan which I got from my neurologist but the migraines came so often it was still hugely effecting my life. Untill I read a research that claimed that migraines are redused when taken Riboflavin 400mg daily. I tried it and did not notice a difference the first month. Second month however migraines redused by half. After 6 months taking riboflavin my migrianes redused by 80 percent monthly! I did try a different brand who had 400 mg in one pill. However migraines returned. I need 2 dosis a day, in the morning and in the evening. I now take a different brand (250mg) in the morning and this brand (100mg) in the evening and that works great for me. Yes pee will turn yellow but that is a very small side effect for such huge improvement of life!

42cbb48f-8a3a-440f-8a00-e26f76b016e0
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I've been using Vitamins for years now, and I can say without any hesitation that it works. I've noticed a great improvement in my health and well-being. The energy boost is unbelievable, and I've found it really helps me be motivated.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

This product is simply amazing! I strongly recommend taking it. My company already supplies it to our employees, but this will make you a better person overall. It's only around $30 and you can't go wrong with it.