GR

healingwings
Posted on Mar 23, 2022
Excellent! Great supplement for cleaning the pipes!

Natures way has been a staple for quality and for its benefit for not only absolutions in supplements but for gluten free options when your household needs allergy free ingredients. Size was very easy to swallow and they seem effective so far so good! :) I use milk thistle to keep our systems free of contaminated chemicals when you take any medications that can way down your liver and / or kidneys. There is good research for taking this to help you keep your system clear and clean in a natural way.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Used them for 3 months after my surgery to help support liver functions and help get rid of meds. Love having them in my routine every now and then when I feel I need that extra liver cleanse

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I have taken milk thistle for many years because it assists the liver which I need because my gall bladder was removed and the brand, Natures Way is superb and pure due to it being Standardized

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

love the quality of milk thistle and the size of the capsule and have seen great benefit in my detox to my liver function. this is a great suppliment without taste

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

Silymarin (aka Milk Thistle) is proven to help the liver. You must also must significantly reduce fructose for a healthy liver. This is great to have to help the liver remove fat from the overall body. I take this along with Solgar Choline. I am now losing weight doing a multitude of things like IF, but having this Milk Thistle in my Arsenal helps tremendously. YouTube will give you more info on why Milk Thistle is a must have for your health. Health is Wealth!

b78e0b30-a2b2-4685-ab3d-5b62462840f9
Posted on Aug 22, 2022
2078

Unique product. A huge variety of goods and products. The site is cool. I recommend the site and product.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I have been taken Milk Thistle for quite a long time and reorder this product though I can't tell much any differences as I also take other vitamins together.

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

I’m chemically sensitive. Whenever I’ve been exposed to like, air freshener or laundry detergent stink I get a headache & my mood plummets. I take two of these milk thistle and I can literally feel myself recover. Same if I get a rush of irrational anger out of nowhere which I believe is manifested in a stressed liver. 10 minutes later and I feel back to normal. I keep a jar everywhere!

Posted on Apr 25, 2021

I've been giving this to an elderly dog for about 3 years now, after her blood work showed slightly elevated. enzymes. She gets one capsule per day. Her liver is still functioning, and she is now 18 years old. I think it has been effective in protecting her liver.