GR
4.5

4.5
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

My dog loves the taste of this quality product. The main ingredient of lignans gives her the benefit of helping to reduce her cortisol levels. At her age there are th e added bonus of reducing inflammation in her joints, improved hair growth and heart health. The package is large but the dispenser is not very effective.

3b9b7329-97ec-4eef-afc2-6ba2c92fac62
Posted on Jan 21, 2023

I always add flax oil to my salad. This brand is a good quality for a reasonable price and I recommend it. Why do I use flax oil? Like so many things, I go by what is supposed to be good for my health. It's light and one tablespoon is perfect for my HUGE green salad.

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

Good product quality. The ingredient is a natural source of Omega acids. It has certificates, which is a guarantee of its quality. It has many benefits for the skin of the face, hair, nails, and also for hot flashes, because I am 49 years age. The package is enough for 48 days. it in the refrigerator. It has a pronounced unpleasant taste and aftertaste, but given its visible benefits for me, I accept it.

I've like using flax see oil, and this one I believe you get for your money and quality on iherb for the size of this bottle. Like any good flax seed oil, it will have an after taste to it, but when mixing and seasoning it in dressings, I don't notice the taste. We knew the benefits of flax seed especially trying to be more careful with our health, so this being a simple way.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I have searched a low and found that this is the best source of omega 3, omega 6 and omega 9 out there. It has a great quality, taste is ok, and has many benefits for your health, such as reducing inflammation. I personally like to make garlic paste with it, blending cottage cheese, garlic and the flex oil. It tastes spectacular.

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

The delivery and the packaging were normal as usual with sufficient dxpoery date. Quality wise, it tastes like a fresh flax seed oil. it's quite easy to consume on daily basis so runs out quickly but it's worth the price. i made purchase based on the theory that it can benefit for inflammation.

Posted on Feb 9, 2023

Taste nice and good quality drinking ever morning all family no added other ingredients. Product recommend to everyone. Great product and great taste and colour.

Posted on Feb 3, 2023

I use this to get my omega 3's. It's a good value for the price and easy on my stomach. Research Omega 3's to find the importance of this supplement and also the deficiency most of us have.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

I am European and love flaxseed. Many years ago, my father was healed from stomach ulcers using flaxseed by doctor's prescription. I use the oil and grinded flaxseed for salad and smoothies, also with farmer's cheese as part of Dr. Johanna Budwig diet.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

It's this one or the other brand. Fresh neutral taste. I put it in smoothies, but I know some folks put it in salad dressing. Some people cook with it, but I don't know if that compromises the health benefits.