GR
4.8

4.8
Posted on May 14, 2022

The concentration of omega-3's in this product is high, 2,000 mg per 4.5 g oil in four tablets. The outstanding feature of this product is its purity and, VERY IMPORTANT, the Certificate of Analysis gives the exact (and very low) amounts of contaminants, whereas another top brand only states that each listed contaminant is below the maximum industry-recommended/allowed concentrations.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Good product quality at acceptable price and enjoying the natural ingredients. Well package too. The taste is fair. Size of soft gels are easy to swallow. Good source of omega requirement.

Posted on May 11, 2022

good product nice price fast shipping

Posted on Feb 22, 2020

I had consulted a nutritionist about the best quality omega supplement out there and she recommended this particular one. I love it. I’ve been taking it almost a year now! P.s. especially I was happy to find out they don’t give that yucky fish aftertaste.

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

The ingredients look good, should do it’s job. Worth a try.

Posted on Mar 16, 2021

Good product! It was recommended to us nearly a year ago. We started to take it around 5 months ago.

Posted on Jun 24, 2012

Like all high-quality triglyceride-form fish oils, this is much more digestible than ethyl-ester form fish oils. On that basis, I'd give this product five stars. However, this particular product seems to be strangely sedative for me, which isn't something that I generally associate with a high-EPA fish oil of any type, given that I generally take high-EPA fish oils specifically for their stimulant and antidepressant qualities. For that reason, I prefer the Minami MorO-3 triglyceride-form fish oil to this. This isn't bad; it just doesn't work as well for me as does the other product.

Posted on Aug 2, 2020

High EPA/DHA for reducing inflammation and for , heart, brain and eye health.

Posted on Oct 15, 2017

I suffer from fibromyalgia and it makes a big difference in my pain levels. It also seems to help with painful periods if used consistently.

Posted on Jan 27, 2011

After a long, hard search for Fish Oil pills that I do not taste all day long, I have finally found the answer! These are high quality and tasteless!!