Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Way, L-Theanine, 100 mg, 180 Veg Capsules - iHerb
GR

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown from overworking this summer, which also brought along some personal issues with husband. I was constantly irritated and insecure. Taken in combination with Neuro-Mag, Magnesium L-Threonate, this supplement made a huge difference - I felt a result pretty quickly - I became more calm and relaxed, staying more concentrated with work at the same time. It also took my anxiety away and I just stopped eating my husband's brain for nothing. This one is a definite keeper.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I don't notice any major difference when taking this product. I am yet to experiment with times, I have only tried taking it in the mornings to give myself an energy boost, but as I said, no major difference noted. I will experiment with taking it in the evening and see if it produces more restful sleep. Having said that, I always buy from this company and trust their products, other supplements that I have bought worked wonders, so this might be probable that L theanine is not what my body needs. And that is okay too.

Posted on May 28, 2022

L-theanine elevates levels of GABA, as well as serotonin and dopamine. These chemicals are known as neurotransmitters, and they work in the brain to regulate emotions, mood, concentration, alertness, and sleep, as well as appetite, energy, and other cognitive skills.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Very pleased to try this product. Muscle test with it showed that my body needs it. From the very first time taking it had a beneficial effect, relaxing calming. Did not make me feel drowsy.

Posted on Mar 7, 2021

This product really improves mental focus and relaxation and keeps me sleep very well. I usually drink tea to help me relax but with the help of this product my mind is always relaxed and I easily gets asleep. Aside from that it also helps me boost my immune system. Excellent! Super Effective Product

Posted on Dec 29, 2020

Husband and I have been feeling anxious and stressed out. Would get upset over very minor issues. After taking one tablet in the morning, everything seems more relaxed. After taking another one at night, woke up with the tension in the neck and shoulders gone. This is one of the few supplements my husband and I tried which has an immediate effect!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Still trying to figure this one out. It's appears to be good, I just need to take for awhile to gauge it's potency,

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

This brand of Suntheanine works the best for me and comes at a great price too at iHerb. I open the capsules and put it under my tongue when I am unable to fall asleep and within about an hour I am usually relaxed enough to sleep. I have been getting very fast free shipping which is appreciated.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I take it for half of the year and feel much better than before.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

take it for anxiety.. 2nd bottle ..it has quality theanine "sun theanine" is the best