GR

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I really like this probiotic and prebiotic. My order didn't arrive with the cold pack to keep this cold, but I put it in the fridge as soon as it arrived. I like that it's a two month supply. Innovative new bottle technology helps ensure this product will deliver 35 Billion live probiotic cultures until the date of expiration without refrigeration to help balance your intestinal tract and support immune health. I like Nature's Way.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

optima is a great product easy to digest and quick absorption. I been taking it for years. Use this as an immune system booster. Great during the Pandemic because it seems to keep hunger away if taken on an empty stomach. Good for your gut but a little pricey but don't worry it is worth it knowing you have a great product

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Earlier this year, I started having allergic reactions to foods and drinks that I never had issues with before. I was triggered by pretty much everything that was fermented - kimchi and any type of pickle, kombucha, alcohol, yogurt, some cheeses, but also citrus. I would have some kimchi as a side to my meal, or one gin-based cocktail on the weekend, and almost immediately after consuming it I would start itching, coughing and wheezing. The common thing is all of these foods are high in histamine. Taking antihistamine medication helped somewhat but I didn't want to give up on the fermented foods because they are supposed to be good for you. I was researching low histamine foods and found an article on the effect different strains of bacteria have on histamine levels. I learned that some bacteria are histamine producing, and if you have histamine intolerance, you shouldn't take probiotics that contain those strains. And guess what, the probiotic I was taking at the time contained L. casei which is histamine producing, and not much of the more beneficial histamine-lowering bacteria. So I compared a bunch of different probiotics. This particular Fortify Optima probiotic seemed to have a good combination, so I decided to try it. After taking it for a couple of months, my issue was almost gone. Not only does it not contain L. casei, it contains several strains that lower histamine. And of course, it had a positive overall effect on my digestion, which is what you'd typically want in a probiotic. So I'm happy with the quality of this product. I also like that iHerb offers the 60-day supply so I'm able to stock up at a good price.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I was recently diagnosed with Microscopic Colitis and was told I could benefit from a quality probiotic. A friend's doctor recommended this one, so I ordered a bottle. It could be a coincidence, but I noticed a marked difference in my symptoms and am much improved!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I was recommended to start taking probiotics because of candida. After researching, I saw this one was highly recommended for that, and this has the right probiotics for a candida issue. This has worked really well for me so far and I have already re-ordered!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Great combination of probiotics, very useful for good digestion. It's helped with my overall health since I've been taking these.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Great service, delivery to New Zealand in under 2 weeks

Posted on May 20, 2022

My son has been using these for a year now. Effective, easy to swallow, and the 60 pack is a convenient size.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Those are great probiotics. I switch them constantly, the bacteria contained in these are really good.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I've been taking it for years and I think it helps me on digestive balance and healthy immune.