GR

4.8
Based on 3,025 Ratings
2,544
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Use it when there is a cold season or when the first symptoms of flue, cold or other respiratory issue comes up. With this it will take less time for you to get better as helps your immune system strong in combat of all these external intruders. The caps are small and easy to take and take 2 per day (i would not go over 4 per day) with food.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Black Elderberry is one of my new go-to vitamins when feeling under the weather. It helped not only me but my friend when our allergies were off the charts. And no worries of drowsiness! Definitely want to keep some on hand for those days I feel under the weather.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

My youngest sister, 34 yrs old, has had a cold and sore throat two times in 4 months. I had her tried it 6x a day. She felt better after 3 days of taking it. She said it is mostly effective for her when taken before bed. I recommend this supplement, and will order again. I am also waiting for restocks of Human Nature Barley Capsules.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Black Elderberry is an essential in keeping flu and colds at bay. It is particularly useful to have it in your supplement regime to avoid getting colds and flu, and even helps to minimize the symptoms if you do get sick. I like to take it even more before flu season or before traveling. There is no aftertaste and pills are easy to swallow. I usually take one in the morning and one at night time. Quality is nice and very affordable for the content and size. The ingredients are of high quality too. Will recommend.

Elderberry for eye health? Yes! If you have only heard of bilberries for eye health benefit, now its time to also include elderberry (chokeberry). Other than carotenoids, elderberries are also a great source of anthocyanins, potent antioxidants found in plants, that may help boost your immune system, help tame inflammation, lessen stress and help protect your heart, too. Hence, it's common to see this berry ingredient in cold/flu/respiratory health supplements. Recent studies have also found that antioxidant anthocyanins to be beneficial to the liver. They help decrease liver fat accumulation and may counteract oxidative stress and liver inflammation. Oh, of course, NW's Black Elderberry uses vegan caps so it's suitable for vegans.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I started buying black elderberry for my elderly aunt (86 years young) when 2020 fell apart, and she hasn't been sick at all! She had previously battled infections or viruses (indicated by persistent ebb and flow of fevers) for years, but when she started taking elderberry, that stopped. No more random fevers, and no "C" virus! I'm a believer!

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

Good quality supplement. I’ve noticed strengthened and improved immune system since I started taking this with vit c. I benefited from taking this once a day, but I would take twice a day when I’m having colds/flu and I will recover in 3-4 days. Helps me Recover from respiratory infection quicker. I will continue using it as I’ve had less infections since taking this supplement. Taste isn’t too overpowering. Good amount of pills for the price.

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

Whenever I feel like I’m starting to get sick I take 2 olive leaf and 2 black elderberry capsules three times a day. It helps knock the sickness out quickly. I like the quality of nature‘s way and I always order that unless it’s out of stock.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I havent fallen sick for more than a year after taking this product. I am constantly travelling for work, so im prone to weather changed jetlags and fatigue. I used to get colds at least 2 to 3 times every winter. This product made a difference… My home is never empty of it. Its part of my daily supplement regimen. Give it a try!

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

I love this and buys very often and usually in winter. The quality is good even tho you have to take the recommended dosage to feel the strength of this supplement, no bad after taste and my throat always feels much better after taking it. Allergies has improved a lot.