GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I’m almost 60 and have a family history of glaucoma on my father’s side. So I have been searching for a good eye supplement and this one ticked all the boxes.

015b0515-f133-4523-8b92-16523c61a1cc
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I really like the fact this has bilberry included, and it’s easy size to swallow. But it has completely unnecessary titanium dioxide for color. No one cares what color the capsule is, and to include a health hazard just for looks is irresponsible imo. Can’t give it a 5 star because of that and will look for another lutein that has bilberry but no titanium dioxide. 😥

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I found this formula effective in eliminating Floaters in my right eye which occurred after Cataract surgery. Even the NIH recommends Zeaxanthin for the Retina which appears to be the source of floaters. The ingredients are all high quality for the eyes, especially Bilberry for night vision. Very economical as I only need one a day.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Condition of dry eyes improved. Daily taking this eye supplement helps to minimize aging of eyes. Shortage of supply for few months and will purchase again.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

So far so good....just had cataract surgery and my eye is healing quickly. I am taking this and I believe it's helping me recover.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I think this product has helped with floaters in my eyes. I notice a difference if I forget to take it. I was having bad floaters every day. They are much improved now.

Posted on May 5, 2022

This is my first time with this one so it’s early days but I’ve experienced no increase in eye issues…so that is a plus!

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Excellent supplement. Dry eye improved. Price is reasonable. Highly recommended. Will keep buying.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Size and quantity is perfect. Packaging is lovely. Quality can’t complain. Highly recommend