GR
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jul 28, 2022
מצוין!

Been buying it regularly for a long time now and won't replace it with anything else. The most delicious! One of the best and tastiest I have ever eaten in my life, an excellent and quality product. Very tasty, great taste. And most importantly does not gain weight. It is highly recommended. I will order more soon !! Very fast delivery

f714384d-ef57-4e98-9cf2-0451437d5f3c
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

So delicious!! This keto granola is soooo good! I had to restrain myself from eating the whole bag. It has a rich chocolatey flavor that pairs well with the pumpkin seeds and coconut. It's definitely a small bag for the price, but can't deny it tastes good and I love that it isn't crazy high in sugar like most conventional granola.

Oceans
Posted on Jun 1, 2022
1,102
3,306

This is delicious! I’m trying to go hard core keto and I found this as a good granola/cereal substitute. Love to eat it plain and when I miss cereal I add some milk to this to fool myself into thinking I’m eating granola cereal! My boyfriend is picky on keto foods but he even loves it and takes it on the road with him for a healthy keto snack. Definitely recommend this!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022
1,082
2,006

Oh, man, this cereal is really REALLY good! Almost scary good! It's so good it tastes great at breakfast (of course) but I've also eaten it a few times in the evening as a special desert-type treat! It's got real chocolate and also real peanut butter flavor ... none of this phony flavor enhancer stuff! Best of all, it's NOT TOO SUGARY! At least not for me ... stuff that is too sugary really bugs me.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

This granola isn’t too sweet tasting and has a mellow chocolatey flavor. Not too overpowering, which I liked a lot. If you’re looking for something really chocolatey, this might not be for you. I think it tastes nice served like cereal in some almond milk (or whatever milk you like), but it’s also good just on its own. Sometimes I really miss having things like cereal when I’m trying to be in ketosis, so granola like this really scratch that itch.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Great taste ever !! My son love this one. So I have to share it with him. It’s a shame. haha but size is quite small. It already emptied. Good quality and little bit expensive I think.

e92b089b-6854-4f85-9588-eaa38ab6b3d2
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

It tastes crunchy, but not how I know it from typical chocolate nut granolas. It lacks the nutty hazelnut taste and consistency. Other than that, there's nothing to complain about. They use healthy sweeteners, making it a good choice for a keto diet.

e7e2679a-b41b-4155-99ce-76c66d742b24
50cf8a14-e339-4b3c-9e63-6fe09f2af503
809657f5-b33d-411a-869f-52c164305378
Posted on Mar 16, 2022
1,312

My parents are on keto diet. They still want breakfast cereals, so I chose this one as a healthier substitute. Hope they like the taste.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I like this cereal, the ingredients are very good - it's a little bland though so i just add some cacao powder or peanut powder to it and it's much better.

1b3ffd6d-61e1-4e1c-8eae-2f6254f5ff1b