GR
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jan 24, 2022
An awesome alternative formula!

I bought the Nature's One plant-based pea protein toddler formula for my baby daughter who just turned 1 year old. I am slowly introducing various foods to her as well as partly breastfeeding. I try to rotate her foods and not give too much dairy all at once, so I wanted her to have an option for formula that was non-dairy. She LOVES this formula! I'm very, very pleased that it does not contain corn syrup, soy, or dairy.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

This formula has been a life saver after discovering our little guy has a milk sensitivity. We tried soy formula and he was extremely uncomfortable, so this has been the perfect alternative. I wasn't sure how he would like the taste, but he has been very content with it since day 1. Thank you, Nature's One!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I am so glad I have found this formula! My son is 12 months old & he loves it! The reasons I like it are, its non dairy, its not made out of soy & its not very fatty. (so bottles are easy to clean.) An extra comment for IHerb website, very fast and easy checkout & shipping!!

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Omg this formula has been such a blessing! My 3 month old son was on a milk based formula and struggling with acid reflux. His peditrician and pediatric GI doctor basically told us it's normal, no need to change his formula, and basically just deal with it until he grows out of it. That was not acceptable for me. I was not going to sit back and watch my poor baby be in pain and be miserable! It took a few weeks to notice a big difference but he is like a brand new baby. I'm so glad I made this change rather than listening to the doctors. Mama's gut instincts are never wrong!

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Bought these for the third time for my daughter. She likes the taste, the only downside is they run out of stock so often on Iherb that I always have to chase them down. They’re quite popular I guess! It’s a good product with mostly organic ingredients. Also suitable for gluten free babies as well. Most importantly it’s GMO free which very important for us. Thanks Iherb that carries the great baby vegan products and Baby’s Only who created this fantastic formula. We hope to see much more good quality vegan formulas in the future.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

So happy to have learned about this formula from my baby's nutritionist! Even with three different hydrolyzed formulas, baby was still having GI issues. They resolved after starting this formula. Have been supplementing with this for about 6 months, since she was 4 months old. I don't think she loves the taste (though I guess that's a matter of opinion), but she'll drink it! I've tasted a little of the hydrolyzed formulas, and they're disgusting. This one's not bad. I love that it has organic ingredients and is completely dairy free. I feel confident in the quality of this formula. The price has been creeping up a bit over the past few months, but it's still basically half the price of the "extensively hydrolyzed" formulas, which is a huge plus. Definitely worth discussing with your provider if your baby has a known/suspected dairy allergy.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

My son had a hard time with every milk we tried. Since birth he was breast feed, but sometimes when mommy had to work late I would have to step in with a milk substitute after running out of the breast milk I had as back ups. We didn’t want to feed him all these powder mills that have had massive recalls so we choose to look for a plant base option and he loves it.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I have been looking for an alternative milk based for my son and this milk has surpassed my expectations as a mom of 4. I did not want to use soy and dairy based ingredients since my eating journey is plant based. Thank you very much for this plant based great quality goodness...My son loves the taste 😋.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

My son loved this. I love that its pea protein since he has a hard time with dairy and soy. I do wish the can was bigger but i bought 2 anyways. I will say i wasnt sure how my son would handle this change in his drink but he isnt gassy on a regular. I also like how it DOESN'T foam!!!!!!

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Delivered in great condition. This formula has been a life saver for my little one! She had a milk allergy and all other formula were hurting her belly so bad and making her skin break out. Now that we’ve been on this she is pooping great (no constipation like before). Her skin is clearing up and she’s a happy baby :)