GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 13, 2022
Unbelievably tasty! READ BELLOW!

I waited so long for this product to become available and once I saw it I bought 2 pieces at once!!! The quality is perfect due to best coconut and main ingredients and has a very pleasant taste. The package is big (320 g) so it's a perfect size to use it for cakes, eat directly with a spoon or use it for drinks due to it's composition. The main benefit is that you can use it almost for every dessert, be it cake, pancakes, milk shake or anything else you can imagine. Also I recommend to mix a spoon of this condensed milk with coffee in the morning, you will find a great taste!!! It's the best alternative so far for ordinary condensed milk, but coconut condensed milk has a nicer taste which I like the most. THUMBS -UP! if you like my review and find it helpful!!! :*

770f31d7-bcf7-49d3-ae8d-3ef6ee133a3c
MalenaV
Posted on Apr 7, 2022
1,689

This condensed milk is great! Its flavor is delicious, it smells beautiful, and works perfectly in dessert recipes. It is a great choice for vegans and those with milk allergy! 🌱♥️

58e8170c-86ea-41cd-8a14-77fc2123c55d
Oceans
Posted on Jul 16, 2022
1,102
3,311

You know that gooey center of an Almond Joy or Mounds? This tastes JUST like that minus the bits of shredded coconut and less sweet. This stuff is heavenly!!!!! I could eat it by the spoonful! I put it in coffee (like people do with sweetened condensed cow's milk) and I drizzle it on pancakes and french toast! Oh yeah, that dreamy coconuttyness is amazing on both. This will do anything the cow version does and this brand in particular is excellent! Regarding my order, I received 6 cans, undented and with best by dates into 2022- too bad it won't last that long in my house!!!

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I was soooo happy to find a non-dairy replacement for condensed milk. I used it to make coffee ice cream (together with coconut cream). It is absolutely delicious and the ice cream was a great hit!!!

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

hight quality and good taste I like to use it with match or other drink the package comes with out lid I hope they improve it by adding lid to make it easy to store in the fridge

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Buying this for the egg waffle. It goes so well with the peanut butter and it has strong taste of the coconut with being too sweet. it would be nice if it wound come with storable container rather than in a tin.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I LOVE IT. It's a little thinner than regular condensed milk but the taste is absolutely amazing. I made a blueberry smoothie with 1 tbs of this and it was delicious! Highly recommend.

Posted on May 6, 2022

More then happy with it. I wish the ingredients was more clean. It tests like a milk candy. The size and the package is also excellent. I like to use it on my coffe and sweet.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

The Sweetened Condensed milk is a hit at our Paco’s Shave Ice. Only thing I was not able ro get more then 8 since they were low in stock.