GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I was tested a day later and after following the directions my levels and pain had dropped dramatically. Dr. said keep doing whatever is working.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Have not used this product yet. But wanted to have it on hand for my next inevitable UTI. So many reviews of this product were positive, I wanted to make sure I had some on reserve.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Used to clear urinary tract, but as majority of products of Nature´s answer, this one lacks efficacy as well. But natural formula. Hope this helps.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Ever since I came to Korea I've been having issues with urinary track infections but this suplement does wonders! I've been taking it daily and I feel so much better. I started taking it when I felt the symptoms of UTI and by the second day they were gone.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

👍, good for women, we should have to prepare for women.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

D mannose kills E. coli on the bladder wall.Need I say more?

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

D Mannose along with cranberry has been revolutionary to our urinary tract health

Posted on May 5, 2022

Really great for UTI's, would take this the first 2/3 days then switch to capsules

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

UT answer makes urinary tract better, thanks iherb for great product and services

1b42bb20-f8f0-48be-b568-03fd613d97fe
Posted on Aug 10, 2022
1,665

Quality and ingredient is excellent