GR

Posted on Nov 30, 2021
Quality product!

I like this product. Since I'm older I need more cal/mag. I already take lne with the extra minerals plus the other one already has vit d3. I'm high in that so the combo I take works well. I also like the taste but I do have a sweet tooth.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

My once deficient level of magnesium was quickly overcome... this is a great product and NOT made in a lab. Which is what you should be looking at when buying supplements.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

A good quality product. The taste is not bad at all. I would prefer there to be more magnesium than calcium as most people are magnesium deficient and get enough calcium in our diet. Trace minerals are a nice bonus.

Posted on May 13, 2022

This is good-quality stuff but not potent enough and far too sweet, with 32 calories for just one serving of a tablespoon, compared with most other cal-mag liquids, which give you 20 calories or less.

Posted on Apr 11, 2021

I initially read the reviews with people claiming this was too sweet and thought I'd be fine because I'm a massive sweet tooth. But even I agree, it tastes sickly, chemically sweet and I don't look forward to taking it. That being said, it's a good product and does a great job at getting rid of my heartburn/indigestion. I just wish they fixed the taste. It also weirdly smells nothing like it tastes - smells like seaweed tastes like a bleach company tried to make a vanilla milkshake. Don't smell before you drink it or you'll be turned off.

Posted on Apr 22, 2020

First magnesium supplement I have used that I do not have to monitor my levels of magnesium to be sure I am getting enough. With many that I tried it would work for a while and effects would start to taper off and I would have to increase dosage or try another magnesium compound. I think perhaps the fact that it is plant based is the reason the body accepts so well and the dosage does not have to be adjusted.

f97454f6-e999-40c0-bdf6-f635737b6126
Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Love the taste, a little bit sweet for me. Like that the ingredients are natural. Currently, don't feel any difference after consuming for about 2 weeks. The delivery was prompt, nicely packed. May buy again as it is easy to consume and absorb by the body.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

I buy it for my grandmother so she has less pills to take, instead she prefers liquid form. It’s easier for digestion & she likes the flavor.

Posted on Jul 15, 2021

Great way to get the cal=mag into kids, it tastes like vanilla marshmallows and is super sweet.