GR

Posted on May 10, 2022

Good quality, very high dosage so only needing 2 drops 3x per day. I am already feeling the benefits after taking this for a week. It doesn't taste very strong even putting the 2 drops under my tongue, you could dilute it in water or juice if it's too strong.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I like that it’s not alcohol based as I tend to use it before meals. The taste is ok, but you can taste it’s very potent quality. I bought this to use after a liver flush, to support the healthy function of my liver. I also used the parasite cleanse before for a few weeks, which I would definitely recommend to maximise the benefits.

This is a wonderful way to support your liver and general well being. I had gall bladder surgery many years ago and needed something to support my liver and general digestive function. This product from Nature's Answer is the best answer I've found. I wish it came in a larger bottle

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I take this As a dietary supplement for short term use (up to 10 days only I will stop fr 3 months & repeat for 10 days I detox 3 to 4 times a year & find this liver support is good! I am an alcohol lover & l like this as a liquid Detox for better liver health!! Vgood! Effective Detox for my liver!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Really helped my digestion. I used to have pain after eating, but when I take 15 drops mixed in a tbsp of water before my meal there is no pain! Will be getting more. The taste is also ok.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Such an amazing liver support blend, it contains everything your liver benefits from in 1 mixture, doses are not too high and so you can start with just a few drops until you get used to it.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

This liver support blend is excellent. My husband has been on medications which upset his system. This product cleared the residue of the products and he is feeling excellent.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

The taste isn't great, and I'm not sure it's doing the job, but maybe it's because I am just beginning... I'll update my review after I finish the bottle 😁

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

So far I have not had good results with this blend. Maybe my hopes were too high but my gerd symptoms have returned rather than calmed. I will return to another brand that worked for me.

Posted on May 2, 2021

I like the fact this tincture is alcohol free. The only thing to remember however is that glycerin based tinctures don't keep as long as alcohol based ones so you need to use them more rapidly. Felt good using this but didn't use it long enough to see some marked differences.