GR
Based on 1,116 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,116 Ratings
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Not Non-GMO certified, but definitely a good substitute to running out of microgreens. These days, it's hard to overlook the importance of maintaining oxidative stress levels and cytotoxicity and L-Glutathione, liposomal Vit C, Vit D, Bs, Mag & Zinc are crucial. I also like the fact that this product underwent the fermentation process so it increases absorption. Hope this was valuable.

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

I think the quality is okay for me .I hv been using 2 bottles and I have seen a bit of improvement on my well being .It taste OK but if you try to add the capsules in your smoothie a bit bitter .But i added honey to overcome it .overall I think its good for health .

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I spend a lot of time researching the products I purchase. This product is one of the better ones on the market. Especially, when comparing prices and quality and pure ingredients. This is almost essential for me; just type Brocco- Glutathione" in you search engine. I highly recommend it! Love this product!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

In a perfect world I would be getting everything I needed from my diet, but in the real world that's not always the case. I take these to try and limit the impact of my stress and fatigue as a full time working mum of 3 young children as a sort of insurance policy. I also have a family history of cancer and these have been shown to reduce your risk in that area. These have the typical glutathione supplement smell but go down fine and I do feel noticeably healthier when I take them. Unfortunately they seem to be out of stock frequently and I have to buy other brands that don't seem to have the same impact.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good to very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good good very good good very

61757797-0ce8-4632-b68f-e888aaca17ec
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

I did like the quality and the result for my health after these superfood. Bought it for helicobacter pylori reason. It does work. I felt improvement. Can recommend for sure

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

Glutathione protects you blood vessel walls from the spike protein released from shedding or the fake jab. Use whenever exposed, build up you bodies Glutathione stores.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you