GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 9, 2022
3,442

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for me when i start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

I think it's one of my best purchases lately. My osteopath recommended this magnesium - I live in Ukraine and because of all the stress we're experiencing daily here, I had some issues with sleep. I've been drinking this mix for two weeks so far and I really feel the result - I became much calmer (and more productive!) and the quality of my sleep has significantly increased. Thank you for the great product!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This supplement is high quality and as advertised. It has simple ingredients and the package is easy to use and recycle. The size is also good so that I don't have to buy it all the time. There is no after taste with this product. This has a good composition.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

There are A LOT of supplements on the market making claims they can't actually back up. Most are just fad supplements, that will get a lot of hype, but their effectiveness is questionable. This is not one of those. I have been a long-term user of Natural Calm, for at least a decade. It hasn't changed, because it doesn't need to. The product is gentle, safe and effective. I use it mainly for digestive issues. I have IBD with a constipation component, and this magnesium supplement handles that. When taken daily, it helps my body have regular bowel movements (something I have NEVER had). When I stop taking it, I notice an immediate difference.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Natural CAlm is amazing! I use it to top up my magnesium, if I am having muscle or joint pain. I prefer the natural, but got the cherry when no natural was available. It's okay, but I don't like stevia as an ingredient. I also use Natural Calm to help with getting the bowel moving, and, in fact, used it as bowel prep for colonoscopy instead of the nasty, intense stuff they give. You have to do it for more days, as it is more gentle - but it's not nearly as harsh as the medical bowel prep.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Calm Anti Stress Drink Mix helps to relax muscles after a long day of work with magnesium, which is a crucial ingredient that a lot of people don't get enough of now a days. It benefits in the way that it helps me relax at night before bed, and makes me sleep better as well. The taste however is not my favorite, as I prefer the original or the lemon raspberry.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

My family takes this magnesium many years. I took this last nine month in pregnancy to avoid night pain in the legs and high blood pressure. Great product!

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

This is a terrific, high quality magnesium powder. It tastes great, dissolves fully in water so it is not grainy . Very relaxing to drink before bed, and very helpful to make sure one has that important bowel movement the following morning!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I’m not too sure on its impact on mood, but I bought it as it was suggested that it could aid depression. Turns out it’s quite a yummy zero calorie drink I like it lol