GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 26, 2023

- Quality ingredients - I benefit from the result and my sleep improved in a very good way. - Magnesium content helps to calm the body and circulation of the blood. - Taste is a little strong and chemical. They need to improve their taste. - Package arrived in very good condition. - If you are out of your sleep these products help you to wind down in half an hour.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

I love iHerb. Reliable, quality products at a great price. Ships on time. Products are in good shape when they arrive and all the way down in Texas. I get this calm mix for my son with autism. He struggles so much with sleep and muscle cramps and the magnesium helps. This has been a game changer. I have it on auto order now!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I have bought this for myself twice and even bought some as a present for my daughter-in-law who has trouble sleeping. The first time I tried it I didn’t notice anything, but when I upped the dosage it actually worked for me. I’ll buy this again.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

This product has help me sleep through the night. Often I wake up as the night wears on and it gets harder and harder to sleep. But when I take this product, I fall back asleep more easily. I just wish it was available as gummies, because drinking it in liquid form means I have to get up to pee in the night.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

This definitely helped my body relax and get to sleep. I enjoyed the fizzy preparation. It is important to follow the instructions. I believe it did not agree with my stomach, unfortunately, so have had to take a break from it and see if my stomach too can be "CALM" before I try it again. Magnesium has been found to have a laxative effect so something to keep in mind. Also kind of a heavy dose of melatonin built into it....would prefer if they made it without melatonin and also in a smaller sampler size, because it's a large package to buy if you don't end up liking it.

Posted on May 7, 2022

The drink, is very good. The taste it is good but that yummy in my opinion and for it’s effectiveness i’m not that huge fan with it as it doesn’t make a huge difference for my sleep

2aca0993-f0da-409f-bc2d-f5a35fe341d0
Posted on Dec 26, 2022

OMG! My sister told me it works & it does. It tastes great. Quality is amazing. Magnesium works great. The package is convenient. It DOES help you sleep soundly. Really great product and the price is worth it.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

We are all deficient in magnesium and this powder really fulfills that deficit. Added benefit of calming the nervous system down is a big plus as well. Easy to take and very effective.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

THE PRODUCT WORKS, MY PARENTS HAVE BEEN SLEEPING FOR MANY YEARS, BUT SLEEPING GOOD USE IT, I HAVE BUYED IT MANY times, BUT THE PRODUCT IS A bit high, IF CHEAPER IS BETTER

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Ingredients are nicely chosen for sleep. The taste is a little tart but with water it's ok. Works well and that's the most important.