GR

4.6
Posted on Sep 20, 2022
1,055

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

These are perfect for keeping you calm, muscles working and regular. I hate the flavors and they all taste the same to me, but they work so it’s worth drinking them very quickly. I do it a couple hours before bed.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Really tasty. To be honest, I buy this more for the taste than for the magnesium. It’s just really pleasant. The magnesium is a bonus!

Posted on Feb 9, 2022
3,442

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs are available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for me when i start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Has a great taste. No sugar. Perfect for when it's hot out, and one is washing the electrolytes out with a lot of water. It's pretty expensive for what it is, but it seems to be high quality.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

It helps me calm and comfortable. I like it very much

a7e0248f-9fa9-43aa-8c6d-473193e890a8
Posted on Mar 22, 2021

My husband and I will never allow ourselves to be without this product. If we wake up in the middle of the night with a charlie horse, we run to put this product in water, drink it down and within minutes, we have total relief. Even better is to take it regularly and not have to be bothered with the pain from a charlie horse waking us up. If stressed out or when a loved one dies, your body needs this magnesium and it can help relax muscles.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Great option for mixing into sparkle water. I’ve been using this one for years and love the flavor

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

it has flavor and sweetener, so nice in comparison with the original one, sad is so expensive, overwise would've bought regularly.