GR
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Great way to take magnesium. I assume the ingredients are good quality, as it has benefit my family by helping to relieve muscle twitching and aid sleep. It's a powder, so we can make it into a drink, rather than swallow tablets. As a bonus, it tastes good, so it's easy to take!

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Love the flavor and it helps me sleep at night. I have about 1tsp at night (none during the day), and it's never given me the runs like some magnesium supplements do. It's bonus the added calcium, highly recommend, my kid uses it too. If my review helped you, please mark thumb up, thanks 🙏❣️👍

Posted on Jan 26, 2023
1,104

This is a great quality product and something we always have as a staple in our cupboard. Was recommended by a midwife during my pregnancy but I will always continue to use it.

Luna
Posted on Oct 24, 2022

This is one of my favorite products it helps loosen bowel movements and keep me chill with two kids. Flavor is excellent and dissolves quickly

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I have been taking this for a few years now. I will continue as it is a great source of magnesium and calcium, also boron which is needed for bone health. I take in am and before bed. It calms me and helps me sleep better.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

My sister turned me into this. I used it off and in for a few years but today I am a faithful user. Twice a day everyday. It has made the biggest difference out of any supplement in my heath journey.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

It works as it is intended to which is a mild laxative as I take no more than one scoop and a glass of water or juice.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Magnesium Calm is so tasty, I drink it a few hours before going to bed and it helps me sleep more soundly. Also, it helps with having a smooth and successful bowel movement in the morning! All this while providing an essential nutrient that is vital for your general health. Great product!

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Ive been using natural Calm for years!! On and off. Really helps with so many things, and i always remember how much i love this product when i start taking it after a break. Great before bed, i sleep so well, my restless legs and cramping go away. I have endometriosis and when i take these religiously my periods are significantly better and less painfull. Over all a magic product for me. Be cautious and start small cause it take some time getting used to, so loose stools can be expected in the beginning but it regulates in few days! One of my must haves

Posted on Jun 10, 2021

Want to have a restorative sleep? Well your body needs magnesium and trace minerals to repair muscles and to turn off your racing thoughts. This product works like a champ! Start with a smaller serving to see what your body can handle, also add a banana to your morning meal to keep bowels firmer.