GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 3, 2022
5,916

This is probably my favorite melatonin supplement. I really like it for a few reasons: A) it is 1mg which the correct dosage for melatonin supplementation; with score lines to cut in half if needed. b) It disolves in your mouth which makes it great for sublingual administration. This is important, because stomach acids render melatonin inert, and the proper way to administer it (according to my friend who works as a pharmacist in a hospital) is via sublingual administration. c) It has a nice minty flavor, with no artificial tastes to it. d) It doesn't contain any other unnecessary ingredients (e.g., magnesium, etc.) which simplifies things. Overall, I'd recommend this to anyone.

It works! I wake up feeling well rested too. Instead of the full dosage, I'm only taking half a tablet though. I find that it's enough for me to feel sleepy. I haven't tried the full dose because I'm afraid of headaches. The taste and smell is fine, it tastes like minty. As for the size, it's easy to chew.

b94a3b38-3f0f-4c82-9143-f9cfb0e30fa8
71780a8f-aa3e-4b59-be88-cc436bc37e4b
393dd981-b23a-4259-a17c-bc05a5e74fac
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

This is just the right dosage, 1mg, and chewable means easy to use. I've been taking Melatonin for years without any ill effects to my knowledge: 1 dose as I get into bed, and after about 15 to 20 minutes of reading that's it, the light has to go out and I'm asleep within a few more minutes. I had insomnia as a teen which tamed down a little into my 20s, then by 30 I discovered Melatonin: been using it for 20+ years ever since then. Start small, like this 1mg dose.

340ff32e-a898-4ee6-9055-ce2e05fcbe25
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

It’s like a dream comes true. Whenever iam super stressed or can’t sleep i take one and i sleep like a baby another thing i have noticed when i take it i can sleep for 4 hours and wake up feeling like i had the best sleep of my life . I highly recommend it

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

Great side effect free quality melatonin with great ingredients and a decent sized bottle for the price, also the benefit of them being cewable makes them great for those not so good at taking pills! great product highly reccoment and a good starting dosage of 1mg so not to heavy for new folks and no bad taste at all.

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

I take 1 tab about 1 hr before bedtime - dissolve under the tongue for better absorption. Helps get sound sleep and no hangover in the morning. You may start with 1mg and see if it is sufficient and then work upwards but don't exceed 3 mg - consult doctor if that doesn't work.

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

melatonin a natural sleep ingredient, that helps to get my children to get to sleep so much easier/quicker - We've been struggling with sleep since she was birth, this was recommended and is Amazing I am not sure how we functioned before! this is the perfect dose size for us, Awesome quality and taste.

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

Melatonin not only helps with sleeping problems, but also with gynecological problems, especially with estrogen dominating. The size of ingredients, quality, dosage, taste, smell - all are good, it benefits your overall health and beauty, but you need to be careful and accurate with the dosage and you might want to talk to your doctor before.