GR

4.6
Livewell
Posted on Nov 12, 2022
Authentic

I have tried different brands of pycnogenol after learning about the many benefits.But I realized the most effective was the patented pycnogenol used in studies .There are many other brands that are Maritime french bark but not Pycnogenol.Although more pricey,I feel this one does the job for me.I open the capsule and mix it into my berry powder mix and its great .

First time trying this kind of supplement. I gave it a shot after learning it can help reduce the pain from endometriosis and after a month of taking it I have a marked difference in pain. It was getting so bad for me that it felt like there was a length of a blade logged inside my gut, just excruciating at times. Now it feels more like a cramp or a bruised feeling which is infinitely more tolerable. In case it made any impact I had also started taking pine pollen from another source as recent research stated the following: “Low testosterone in early development is the strongest known correlate of endometriosis, and its effects can explain the majority of endometriosis symptoms.” Pine pollen has the effect of increasing testosterone and balancing hormones out. I feel it’s worth mentioning just in case the combined effect is making a marked difference but I didn’t experience the more extreme relief from pain until I started taking the pine bark extracts. Sharing as much in case this can help anyone else suffering, though be sure to consult with your doctor!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I have been taking Pycnogenol for many many years and believe in its benefits. Have no question it helped me reach 81. I cant say what it does HOWEVER do notice difference when I don't take it. Easy to take, no side effects I give it a break after every few bottles like most natural supplements. Good stuff.

Posted on Feb 7, 2023
1,486

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

I have just started taking this as I have the beginnings of macular degeneration and noticed recently floaters. After even my first couple of capsules, I’ve notice a huge improvement in my eyesight and the floaters have almost disappeared. I’ve also noticed as an added bonus, my appetite and hot flashes have diminished, hopefully I can now drop some menopausal weight! Great product!

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

Pycnogenol is a star supplement for boosting circulation and a very good antioxidant as well. We use is for blood flow and the benefits are noticeable within a week. It does wonders for the skin as well, but it takes longer (4 weeks onwards). Quality ingredients from a well known brand at a good price, what not to like?

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

Pycnogenol certainly isn't cheap. I use it for adrenal and circulatory support. The capsules have the smell and look of the source ingredient. I hope it pays off.

adfa19e8-280d-4cce-adea-34e2f1bc4556
Posted on Dec 9, 2022

French pine bark is always very expensive to purchase and usually out of stock in my local Whole Foods market Iherb makes it convenient , affordable and easy to purchase . I use French pine bark also know as pyconogel supplement because it’s know for it s anti aging properties. So far my skin looks great. It’s been 9months since I have been taking it. I know research states it takes effect in a year. Will see how that goes for me

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

it is very good and solves a lot of problems, it helps with breathing, tension, sugar problems and even allergies and especially calms the skin

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I've been switching between three different brands in the past two years - Life Extension and Healthy Origins are the other two - but I keep coming back to this one because it's just better value for money and the same if not higher quality.