GR

1,908
Posted on Aug 28, 2022
20,464
Blueberry power!

This product is amazing! I have never been a big fan of taking supplements, but this one has changed my mind. The blueberry concentrate is so potent and the softgels are so easy to take, that I don't even think about it anymore. I'm not sure how they did it, but BlueRich has managed to create a product that actually tastes great too!

c79e58bb-3170-4285-aa3e-fefd45a1297a
6f27dada-5820-4cac-8bd8-dfcdce68f484
fe2230ff-09d4-4394-94a7-4e2ecc3f724b
b7ba84f4-8d0f-4578-a6b1-f2f06313c7ba
bf409921-ae22-4de0-967b-d88c1f085700
Posted on May 21, 2022

I have been taking this blueberry softgel together with lutein 20mg every night before going to bed. I can tell you, if I miss a couple days, my vision is definitely worse–especially increased blurriness. The pills ( blueberry and lutein ) are so effective at making me feel better and they also give my skin a healthy glow.

ae38e664-d661-45b2-922a-bdd6ae661b52
ab2b3927-aaa9-4b5f-8058-c8572e8db361
e0f4c8c1-cce7-44e5-b7ff-61dc6d8c949a
Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I have been taking 1 capsule a day for a short amount of time, almost 2 weeks and can see a difference. I notice that I used to have brain fog quiet often, I do take a few vitamins but none that help with brain function or memory but I can truly say these are the addition that I was needing. I feel like my memory is getting much better as a mom of a 5 year old and 12 year old my mind is always running at all time lol this will definitely be a product I will continue to take. I love this brand and trust that the ingredients are quality and the capsule size isn’t hard to swallow. either.

024f9e56-586b-46c7-b803-019c17fe2f92
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

My eyes got tired easily so I decided to buy some blueberries concentrate to try! Each bottle get 90pcs and I eat once a day. The size of the supplement is huge. The product arrived quickly and the bottle was well protected. Good quality, will continue to eat. Definitely recommend!!

88a3ddf5-b4e6-4646-87e9-388d32d6f174
Posted on Sep 12, 2022
2,938

An excellent supplement for improving vision and brain function. Capsules of medium size, for the unusual may be too big. Blueberries are the strongest antioxidant. The anthocyanins contained in the berry block superoxide radicals, hydroxyl radicals, lipid peroxides and lipid peroxidation caused by copper, as well as nitric oxide free radicals. Adding blueberries to your diet increases the rate of new cell production in the hippocampus, the area of ​​the brain responsible for emotions, memory, and attention. Blueberry slows down the aging of nerve cells, it has the ability to significantly speed up impulses in neurons. Nerve cells begin to work more efficiently, without failures. Pectin substances of blueberries contribute to the improvement of the intestines. Blueberries help bind and remove radioactive metals, toxins, salts of heavy metals from the body.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022
14,146

I'm a big fan of blueberries and was excited to try this product. I was not disappointed! The softgels are easy to take and have a pleasant taste. I have noticed a significant difference in my energy levels and overall health since taking these supplements. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a natural way to boost their health and well-being.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

This will definitely be one of my repurchases from iHerb. Although it's a "faith" supplement, it's components seems to be rich quality ingredients, and pills are large (although very soft gel with oily content, don't worry about the swallowing). Since I've been taking antioxidants such as resveratrol and anthocianins (like blueberry concentrate), I feel my skin and face less "dull" and opaque. Definitely an improvement! Go anthocianins!!! Forever now. Congratulations to brand Natural Factors for excellent product.

381ac69e-8c13-4917-abe8-aa0386b7a0db
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Antioxidant is a major key to staying young as it has a lot of the anti-aging benefits. I was looking for a supplement that is rich in antioxidants and I came across this. I take one softgel 3 times a day as directed. Since I just started taking them, I haven’t noticed any major difference in my body but I’ll keep you posted if anyone is interested.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

The composition of ingredients looks good in quality. I take 1 capsule a day and the capsule size is quite big but luckily easy to swallow and because its encapsulated in a softgel, there is no taste. The package come in 90 softgels. I read that blueberries contain vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that provide notable health benefits. Blueberries are rich in vitamin K, which plays an important role in promoting heart health and also important to bone health and blood clotting.