GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 18, 2022
Excellent! Natural Factors Ultimate Neuro Complex

Over 100 years ago, German Dr. Alois Alzheimer's case study of Louise Deter established Alzheimer’s as a disease. The good psychiatrist determined that Ms. Deter’s problem was Gingivitis bacteria in the gums, which travelled through the nerves at the root of the teeth to the nose and eyes and eventually lodged in the brain. Ms. Deter suffered from gum disease and 5 missing teeth. Once in the brain, the Gingivitis bacteria set the stage for amyloid plaques and the onset of Alzheimer’s. His remedy included: 1. Huperzine A, 2. Gingko Biloba, 3. Vincopetine, 4. Phosphatidylserine, 5. St John’s Wort, 6 Bacoba monnier and 7. N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine. Natural Factors Ultimate Neuro Complex comes the closest of all of iHerb's products to matching the good Doctor's protocol. So far so good. My wife and I seem to have both improved our short term memories and our focus. We started taking this supplement alongside Yogi Raspberry Passion Perfect Energy tea, one of our favorites because we need all the positive energy we can get. It does seem to facilitate and boost our "focus", particularly when we take it with Natural Factors Ultimate Neuro Complex. Both products are excellent, good value, highly recommended.

9b58f42a-323a-496d-b86f-0f18d05501d6
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Over 100 years ago, German Dr. Alois Alzheimer's case study of Louise Deter established Alzheimer’s as a disease. The good psychiatrist determined that Ms. Deter’s problem was Gingivitis bacteria in the gums, which travelled through the nerves at the root of the teeth to the nose and eyes and eventually lodged in the brain. Ms. Deter suffered from gum disease and 5 missing teeth. Once in the brain, the Gingivitis bacteria set the stage for amyloid plaques and the onset of Alzheimer’s. His remedy included: 1. Huperzine A, 2. Gingko Biloba, 3. Vincopetine, 4. Phosphatidylserine, 5. St John’s Wort, 6 Bacoba monnier and 7. N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine. Natural Factors Ultimate Neuro Complex comes the closest of all of iHerb's products to matching the good Doctor's protocol. So far so good. My husband and I seem to have both improved our short term memories and our focus. We started taking this supplement alongside Yogi Raspberry Passion Perfect Energy tea, one of our favorites because we need all the positive energy we can get. It does seem to facilitate and boost our "focus", particularly when we take it with Natural Factors Ultimate Neuro Complex. Both products are excellent, good value, highly recommended.

56ce1f81-d1e0-4c02-820d-dab99d2265c6
Posted on Dec 8, 2022

I have used the Ultimate Neuro Complex for 2 months now and am on my third container and I have definitely had an improvement in my brain function. Less brain fog and less anxious feelings and thoughts. I have more clarity and a quicker response than I had before I started.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

This product works quickly and is very effective. I suggested it to 2 people with signs of early cognitive problems and the improvement was noticeable. I then decided to try it myself as I've had some brain fog following COVID and I noticed my thinking was clearer within days. Thoroughly recommend this product!

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Ladies and gents after i started taking these supplement i've noticed that my sleep become better. Really didnt expect such effect, but im hella satisfied! Regarding cognitive and brain benefits i think it is also there. i would score benefits or better say effectiveness for sleep 80% and for cognitive side 15%. For me, these are great numbers, im greatly satisfied with this product. Also the effects didnt take long to come in. i think you can take it regularly maybe with some rest between like 2 weeks take and 1 week rest or by need. thanks for reading, hope ive helped you :)

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

34401f11-be45-4125-be26-bffd79e4dbcd
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

This was my first time trying this brand and found this complex really effective for brain fog and concentration. I really like the brain loving combination of ingredients. These supplements need to be taken with food and due to following a fasting OMAD lifestyle, it makes it difficult to fit in my other supplements which should be taken 2 hours apart. I alternate between these and LifeSeasons Clari-T Cognitive Support which don’t need to be taken with food and both are wonderful.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Very good product with a good dose of the most fundamental ingredients makes a real difference especially with the vinoceptin included at a high dose. Fully recommended as this is a quality product at a fair price

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

High quality product with good ingredients, covers brain, gut and heart. Great size with 120 caps, dosage is 4 caps a day, i only take two and notice a slight benefit. no after taste.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

It feels of high quality with decent capsules size although the dosage of 4-times a day seems high but the benefits are amazing with no bad taste in your mouth.