GR

4.5
Based on 5,348 Ratings
3,857
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

My second purchased...After tasting Vanilla Soy shake is pretty delicious..in place of one meal daily, this tasty shake provides all the nutrients of a complete meal ..great benefits to our body , with only 140 calories per serving, replacement of one meal a day and cut the calories..affordable protein powder that is lactose and added fiber free. I find that the fine texture of the powder makes it dissolve easily in water or almond milk , skim milk in a shaker bottle. It also mixes well into smoothies ..I love to add banana on it, and taste great 👍🏻 great packaging, great quality and composition that suppress hunger.. great flavor, easy to blend and mix well with fruits 🍌 you prefer..this is amazing especially your target of diet and losing weight , Highly recommended..love love ❤️ love it

ea0d1269-1df6-4a0e-bc34-93d36ce601bf
Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Very good product to replace a Meal and Lose Weight! Total Soy can help you lose weight. This tasty shake provides all the nutrition of a complete meal, low in cholesterol, with only 140 calories per serving so you can replace one meal a day and cut calories. Total Soy is great as a quick breakfast or as a meal on-the-go. When you're on a busy schedule, healthy eating can be a challenge. With Total Soy, you just add water to make a satisfying, delicious weight loss shake in seconds.

b111aadc-bc28-4000-b6c6-c3662958d6b1
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Honestly I was surprised about the size; its a very huge box. The ingredients are bio. The quality is excellent. I’m still confuse about the composition, don’t know if it’s better to drink with water or milk? The package was well done! I haven’t taste it yet wanna finish chocolate first before vanilla flavor.Hope to lose weight during my diet plan with this tasty mixture.

0d83f0c9-c1ff-42ac-85ee-8ef1f506e722
Posted on Jan 16, 2023

I've been using this 'Total Soy Weight Loss Shake' as my breakfast for a while now, and the vanilla is my favorite flavor. I add some strawberries, blueberries and soy milk to my smoothie, and I'm satisfied until my lunch break. It also contains essential vitamins and minerals, which seems to give me energy until my next meal. I strongly recommend this product! Very happy with this brand.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

I used this product years ago after having a baby. I was overweight at that time, about 10 kg. I have tried many methods to lose weight but with no success. i have been drinking this milk daily and 10kg has been completely processed. Now I am also gaining weight, drink milk to maintain the same shape as before.

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

I love this shake because the flavor is great. I am trying to get more protein in my diet and this helps me control my weight. I think it helps with hunger because I’m not eating other foods. Sometimes I mix with milk or other things like flax seeds. Very good blended with ice and milk!

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Great taste. Less chalky compared to any other weight loss shake. I’ve tried another brand before & I’m surprised that this one is way better tasting & the quality is just great. Good for replacing your usual dinner and/ lunch. Just always remember to still maintain a proper diet & exercise. Price is on point considering that you can make 15 servings. But I guess you can do more as it is so easy to add up veggies or fruits on the powder & since it’s vanilla flavored, you can just add up anything easily.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Total Soy can help you lose weight! Have a delicious Naturade Total Soy shake in place of one meal daily. This tasty shake provides all the nutrition of a complete meal, low in cholesterol, with only 140 calories per serving so you can replace one meal a day and cut calories.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

quality, ingredient , size and benefit is good more than another for composition is also good package a bit small than whey milk . but is ok lah price I like flavor vanilla, good for my diet and now my weight a bit slowly down , I never feel hunger even drank this milk , I always blend with my collagen powder , taste good vanilla delicious 😍