GR

1,060
Pazit Yam
Posted on Aug 7, 2022
מצוין!

Well, there is no magic formula here - the idea is to replace one meal a day with shake. Delicious (like making a cup of chocolate). In the meantime, I have successfully replaced a meal for a whole week! (And I even added all kinds of superfoods to the shake like moringa powder, maca) And as you know, it is available in 2 different flavors. The quantity is large, it says 15 servings, if used every day is enough for half a month. The taste is really delicious. Because I liked it, I also ordered the same product in vanilla flavor, waiting for it to arrive...

d7f13ee6-6930-4ebd-bcfb-c08c4e09190b
e5911570-0d16-402d-9e11-fadf1783dbcd
Posted on Dec 22, 2022

the product quality is very good and smells very nice choclate smell. the ingredient also related to the caloric intake is very appropriate . it is good size if used daily will be enough for 15 days. it is benefit to replace breakfast and help in weight loss with choclate flavor help satisfaction and along with balanced diet will be very enough to loose weight. very easy to blend with the shaker and you can't feel any hunger after use

268fd7c5-a1dd-4aa0-8094-4ce8fa2c4f4b
3e942e7e-3dfc-46b6-ab8f-f3b5cab13a3a
f6f3a2a6-ddbd-47de-bf9c-b7c3fdf65ec3
Posted on Nov 18, 2022

The taste was perfect. I like it for wightloss its tasty. Ingredients Soy protein isolate, fructose, maltodextrin, sunflower oil, natural & artificial flavors, vegetable fiber (chicory), medium chain triglycerides, calcium phosphate, potassium citrate, xanthan gum, guar gum, sodium caseinate, magnesium oxide, magnesium amino acid chelate, ascorbic acid, alpha tocopherol succinate, sodium chloride, ferrous sulfate, sodium selenate, biotin, niacinamide, sucralose, soy lecithin, vitamin A palmitate, zinc citrate, acesulfame k, copper citrate, d-calcium pantothenate, manganese citrate, ergocalciferol, folic acid, potassium iodide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamin hydrochloride, beta carotene, cyanocobalamin, chromium polynicotinate

57627092-362e-4439-a1ab-c356b8114f95
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

A delicious chocolate shake designed to replace one meal a day. It contains 13 grams of protein per serving, vitamins and minerals. Ranked first on the site in the meal replacement category. It contains 140 calories per serving (if you add milk and not water, you need to add the calories from the milk to the calculation as well). I consulted a nutritionist before using it. Please note that this is not a "magic shake" for weight loss, it is recommended to consult a nutritionist, and to combine it with a healthy diet and physical activity. In addition, it is detailed that you should not replace all meals with a shake, only up to one a day. It is also important to note that it is not intended for pregnant or breastfeeding women (probably because it contains vitamin A). I usually drink it for breakfast. It's delicious and nutritious and filling, and keeps me going until lunch. I think it's more suitable for summer because it's fun to drink a cold shake in the morning when it's hot outside.

2fd76085-86c8-4e80-ac67-4672944e1cfe
Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Total Soy can help you lose weight! Have a delicious Naturade Total Soy shake in place of one meal daily. This tasty shake provides all the nutrition of a complete meal, low in cholesterol, with only 140 calories per serving so you can replace one meal a day and cut calories.

b9ac352e-697c-4772-a435-dec6800353a6
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Love the taste, it’s not so sweet and it melts and blends fast with basically everything. It’s quite versatile product you can use it with water or milk or smoothies. I take it after my workout as a meal, and it’s been great. I’ve been gaining mass and losing weight at the same time, and it keeps me full.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

There is a roadway, muddy and foxgloved Never I'd had life enough My heart is screaming out And in a few days I would be there, love Ever here that's lived in me is yours just as it was Just as it was, baby Before the otherness came And I knew its name The love, the dark, the light, the flame The eyes at the heights of my baby Let's hope at the fight of my baby The lights were as bright as my baby But your love was unmoved And tell me if somehow some of it remained How long you would wait for me? How long I've been away? The shape that I'm in now is shaping the doorway Make your good love known to me Just tell me about your day Just as it was, baby Before the otherness came And I knew its name The drugs, the dark, the light, the shame Eyes at the hights of my baby And this hope at the fight of my baby And the lights were as bright as my baby But your love was unmoved

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

This is a good product. I was worried about the flavor and how it would taste with almond milk. It taste really delicious and the flavor doesn’t have a powdery taste to it. It can last for about 15-20 days. I use it once a day and it last me about 15 days but it can be spread out more. I can recommend. I saw results in a month with consistent exercise. I recommend this.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I'm so glad I tried Total Soy. The flavor is great, it helps curb hunger very well and it is very easy to mix with water- I like to add a touch of oatmilk. The ingredients are quality, the packaging makes it easy to use, and it will help with a healthy diet to support weight loss if used according to the directions. It has already helped me lose about five pounds and I drink it once per day.