GR

4.4
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 18, 2022
Great taste of Bavarian Chocolate for plant based protein

My first time purchase Naturade Total Soy as the Naturade weight loss protein in chocolate flavor is always out of stock. The taste are surprisingly as good as the weight loss version too. Not too sure what’s the difference of the ingredient as both are same approx 140calories per serving. Most important this shake are plant based and lactose free. I found out that I’m lactose intolerance recently hence I can’t take most of the protein shake in the market. This is a great supplement shake for me. However I haven’t notice any weight loss or weight gain nevertheless it does suppress my hunger for half a day.

c3463d83-a25f-48c7-aa14-a4b018c4a644
Posted on Dec 1, 2022

It's the best quality, taste & ingredients with chocolate flavor to lose weight in your diet. love this stuff so much and the size is also pretty amazing for the price! Use it to replace one of my meals, good stuff to avoid hunger.

23bdc2d4-fcd0-42ee-b43f-67082d73ca8b
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Been drinking this protein shake for awhile now. The taste is really good and it does fill your tummy. Great meal replacement for breakfast or dinner in case you want to cut some weight.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Great chocolate flavor! A quick and easy breakfast if you're trying to stick to a healthy diet! Blends very easily! I like that it's made from soy and not dairy.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

Excellent! Purchased it for my mother and she absolutely loves the quality. Very useful and a good size too. Will purchase again for the benefits.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Convenient packaging, great taste, really filling. I'm so glad I found this product at such a competitive price. And the service at iHerb is fast and courteous.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I really like this shake. I usually mix it will milk+bananas+berries. So so good and satisfying! This chocolate taste is more delicate than the other chocolate of the same brand.

Posted on May 30, 2022

It smell good, I always subtitude my break with this soy, and the price is not expensive, I love them, and I have bought them several times.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I take this with milk and it tastes great. Would repurchase again. It does come with a scoop in the container.

1508eb6e-420b-4d09-a7c0-1e9f23068c9e