GR

Posted on Sep 28, 2021
I am obsessed!!!

I sleep better thanks to this product, and i noticed that i wake up feeling better. I sometimes forget to take it and would still sleep quicker than before. I am a master student with ADHD, Anxiety and depression i get too stressed that I can’t sleep sometimes and would stay awake for days. Thanks to this product I sleep better which made me more productive and less stressed😭♥️ Spoiler alert 🚨 TASTES BETTER THAN REAL CANDIES 👅✨✨✨ Will definitely purchase it again and recommand it to friends and family.

e062c0e6-3951-4cb1-940d-daf096674fe7
5d7b4916-0525-4877-9f3b-10338f2313b9
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Amazing effective good quality product for a good nights sleep! I dont know what i would do wouthout these now! The dosage says 2 a night but usually one is enough for me. The ingredients are good quality. It tastes good but if youre no keen, the size of gummy is small! Anyone not sleeping well will benefit from taking these, definitely!

0cdd2ac2-ec39-46dc-ad71-96fc4d0d2871
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Its been like 2 weeks and I just love this product! I usually wont be sleeping if i had my usual coffee during the afternoon but ever since I took it for the night, I can sleep like normal and I must say even without taking it these days, I still manage to change my sleeping pattern now and I cant wait to get my sleep ever since i purchase this product.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

This product has really helped me to get back into healthy sleep habits. The taste it’s great (it’s a smaller sized chewy gummy) and the dosage seems just right to benefit my sleep without making me feel drowsy in the mornings. I have never used this active ingredient before, but am now a convert! It is a great quality product for minor sleep issues.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I use one gummie a half an hour before going to bed and I sleep better. The box is quit large for 50 gummies and is actualy half empty.

6551b0ae-9041-4cf2-ab3b-9a0c9c080974
d23a5ba6-6564-49c6-ab23-a439b53e22db
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Natrol is #1 in melatonin brand. Bought this for my sister who has issues falling asleep. It’s safe and Non-GMo. Great quality product.