GR

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I usually have trouble falling asleep and resorted to different "Sleep tablets" here in Australia. I went to iHerb site, read reviews and purchased this product. I can say that I am impressed. This is really effective, within 30 mins of taking 2 gummies (10mg), I feel relaxed and sleepy. It really works. It's also a bonus that its a gummy that tastes great.

80e1110f-28c7-4f0a-ad0a-9d083cce7512
48092296-c824-4a9c-a08b-ce1d65b9413b
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I have suffered insomnia,anxiety and depression for over 14 years have never had a goods night sleep until I tried these gummies the quality and to be natural is amazing! I thought because I take over the counter sleep aid I would need the 10mg dosage but have found I only need to take 1 so and I have the best sleep don't wake up groggy at all my sleep rating on my Fitbit is in at 90% I love that the ingredients are all natural and the size for the price is amazing I will be a forever use iherbs gummies as for myself and daughter have been a lifesaver

c4337709-edcd-44df-a460-b8b4d631b1f8
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I love the size and quality for the price! The dosage is 5mg per gummy so if you only need 5 instead of 10mg it's a great value. The taste is delicious. Melatonin is the perfect ingredient for a great night sleep. You will benefit like I did. I will be purchasing again.

56b7c3a2-c337-4eee-a66f-0a91cc2ad392
4e1fae34-45a8-414f-a15a-07638f16087e
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I’m struggling to sleep when I got home from my night shift.. it really helps me to be sleepy faster compared before…I would probably recommend this to my friends who also have this kind of dilemma on sleeping…will definitely buy again!! Pls like my review I hope it helps thank you!

bec682ba-4bee-45f4-a46d-5d1f5229945f
Posted on May 28, 2022

This is my favorite and go to melatonin for when I have trouble sleeping. it has a great taste and it's not too big of a size to be able to take them before sleep. The 10 mg is a perfect dose for me and usually has me sleeping within 20 minutes of taking it. I think this is a high quality melatonin with simple ingredients.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Nice and wonderful type of gummies, that has a great work in my body and my family, the quality and the ingredients in it is very unique to the body, the size and taste is very good really. The benefits are so much that you can get from this particular brand. The dosage is not left out very good and comes in a nice packaging. lt has helped me a lot to improve my sleeping very easy without struggling to sleep. l started with one and gradually increase it to two as my body can carry it and i really get a very good result from this supplement. Thanks so much for this product is very helpful to me and my family.. Thank you..

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

It came in in very good packaging, size and good quality. Honestly this is the only melatonin that actually works and have great benefits for me. The taste is great too without any aftertastes! just taste like candy! The dosage is ok, you need to try 1 gummy at first then you can use 2 afterwards, depending on your body's reactions.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I didn't see good result, i had a bad night after i take it i fall asleep quickly but I keep waking up so many times and i was like I'm awake but my body relaxing and in the morning i was in a bad mood with headache so I'm not going to buy it again

718c86e8-0da9-46d5-a02a-7c1589ef5ec9
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

This product is of great quality. It helps me with falling asleep and everyone I recommended it to shares my opinion. The size is enough for about month and a half if you take it every night, if not it can last longer, which is pretty great. The taste is yummy.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022