GR

Posted on Nov 12, 2022
Great multi purpose oil.

I love this oil. I use it as a body moisturizer for body, hair. It’s perfect. Carrier oil for essential oil perfume. It’s a great brand.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

great for mixing in scented oils to make a nice body moisturizer

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Good quality and the size is good

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

The USDA certified coconut oil I always buy was sold out, so I was worried because there were no reviews, but I bought this one. After investigating, "It is a UK brand that has not been released in Japan in 2005 and is eco-friendly. Only products that have cleared carefully selected quality standards are used, animal tests are taboo, and Bio products that have been certified by the Soil Association. All are environmental. We are kind to the people and advocate health and beauty. " I am glad that the quality looks good. , I don't have a pump, so I think I'll replace it with something else. I would like to write a review again after using it.

fbae02fe-b8c1-428b-9283-2c10d46294c8
Posted on Sep 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I thought the package was a glass bottle, but it was plastic. The size is large, but this kind of oil seems to be hard to oxidize, so it seems to last a long time. I use it as a carrier oil for essential oils. It spreads well and doesn't have any color, so I think it's easy to use for various purposes.