GR

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I saw how this got some bad reviews, I tried it on myself. And mind you, I’m extremely hairy. But this did wonders. I tried it on my face and I also tried it on my hands, now on the face it will hurt a bit, but hey? Your face is sensitive, for sure it’ll hurt. But the pain is bearable. As for my arms, omg, no pain at all and It actually took my hair out! For those that we’re giving bad reviews, they probably didn’t know how to use it. But if you’re looking for a wax that works, this is the one

321658d3-f6d4-491e-8a2a-0e427ba11cd1
Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Usage area: eyebrows, upper lip, bikini area Pro: + can cut and place the strips to fit the desired eyebrow shape. + one package is enough to use for face and bikini area waxing. Con: - wax will streak if not warmed properly or if temperatures are cooler (see photo), this makes the strip unusable. - it is a weak wax so results can be patchy and you may not get all the hair completely. Usage tips: 1. Properly warm the strip between your palms or rub a cloth to warm it before usage. 2. Only wax the area once and clean remaining hair with tweezers or wait the next day. If you wax the same area multiple times in one session, the skin can break. 3. It helps to put a light powder on the hair so the wax will stick better. Final thoughts: It was good in a pinch but there won't be a next time. Using it on the eyebrows was too risky and tedious, I almost took out too much. Upper lip hair removal was patchy and really didn't do much. Definitely for the face and bikini area it's better to visit a professional salon!

79a4ce50-2357-4f97-a1ae-7493a5a1c04b
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I have been purchasing this product for countless times. I really like it because it is safe for pregnant women like me. There’s no harsh chemicals so you will not hesitate if to use it. When it comes to quality and consistency of the product i will give it a 5 stars. I could say that this is so effective for me.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I didn’t yet start using it, however it’s said to be great, the scent is okay and smell too, i don’t know if it will take care of my skin because everytime i shave i break out i’m hoping the quality of this will be different the size of the patches is customizable and the package is small

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

this hair remover good quality n it makes clean my underarms makes it smooth feel skin good package n good to take care of both up n down 😄 but no hv smell good light scent hv two the size small piece n litl big I like this from wax products but I wish if its litle more quantity thanks iherb

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

When compared to other strips I previously used, this product in my opinion is better. Using this product decreased the frequency in which I remove hair, the feel and quality are good, it has no noticeable scent or smell and the product itself if great even for my sensitive skin.

I order this doing our Quarantine time. It is worth the money honestly. Very easy to use and did not break my pockets. My skin did get a little irritated but it went away after a couple of hours (1-3 hrs). Which it didn’t bother me because we were stuck inside the house anyway.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Nair wax strips are one of the best. They are very efficient and way more comfortable than other brands. We tried several brands for sometime, and then finally decided to import Nair from USA to India. If you consider the quality of the product you get versus the cost and time of visiting a beauty parlour, Nair wax strips seem reasonably priced even as an imported product.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

You can totally cut these and use on face, they seem to be the same as the smaller ones. I have never had a problem with these and will buy again. I only wish that the ingredients were a bit more natural - but so far this is what is available on iHerb.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

There is strong scent and smell is decent. Two size for one pack, and two pieces for the same size is stick together, just tear it off and applied it to your body. I got rather sensitive skin so when I applied it on my lip I have redden for few days. Usually need to use more than 2 pieces to clear all the hair for one position. It only provide a few wipe for clearing the remaining wax so I will use alcoholic tissue as the wipe. Recommended for the hair under the armpit and legs