Page 1 - Reviews - Nad's, For Men, Hair Removal Cream, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml) - iHerb
GR

Posted on May 6, 2022

Scent smells like mild fragrance. Easy to use. I usually put it on for 5 mins instead of 3. I am a woman and I find it more effective than other hair removal cream I've tried, feels smooth afterwards and it stays the same for a while. Overall great quality, would recommend

Posted on May 31, 2022

East to apply and no irritation at all. Just tried and had to apply generously to move all hairs. Pretty decent size and quality is good. My arm pits smell and feel good. The scent also gone.

f1e96080-7cba-4121-ae1c-98b742a81963
Posted on May 12, 2022

the scent and smell is very nice, actual size and quality, you can use in your daily routine feel smooth in the body, good for personal use good package and benifit the person who will use it

Posted on May 1, 2022

Best hair removal cream i used. Works fast, smells ok not too stinky, skin doesn't get the typical rash after using this kind of creams.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Tried on my armpits and it worked perfectly fine. No strange or strong smell as some other products of this kind. No allergic reaction so far. The hair came off easily. I'm happy with the result.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

A very good cream, much more convenient and faster than shaving, the result lasts longer, does not cause irritation, and new hair feels thinner and lighter.

Posted on Jul 23, 2021

The hair came off easily after the 3 minutes. My skin felt a little sticky, so I put lotion on afterward, and my skin was smooth like butter.

Posted on May 25, 2022

After some discomfort from doctors’ office visit with new staff started looking for option to get rid of some body hair. Similar product on the market was too irritating to the skin. This one get rid of all lanugo/soft hair for about 4 weeks. Corser hair needed several applications. Great product, used for 4 min back/chest, amazing results!

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

It’s not as good as it is reviewed, but I would say it works. Better to test on your skin before using. I had a little allergic reaction (red patch) though it healed with moisturizer lotion.

c927373d-8e79-418b-910f-2f58f8f9cdf3
Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I bought this one together with another hair-removal product for a friend. The overall quality is good from what I gather, but don't have any specific details.