GR

Posted on Jan 29, 2022
My Review

Fiiive starrs the If you’re is good I will buy it again I really like it also are you recommend it for you guys you should buy it because it’s so tasty The flavor is good the quality is amazing the size is big also the package is amazing

abdd581e-9fff-4d98-9bea-4a87775ea745
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

This is the best whitening toothpaste ever! It doesn't burn or have that icky zylitol slimy feel and taste. Is it messy? Yes. Don't care. The wintergreen is awesome! And it does work after a time. This is my 4th tube. I use it about 3x/week. It makes my teeth feel like I've just gone for a cleaning and polish. Love it!

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I've tried a range of natural toothpastes but my magic mud is the best! It has quality ingredients, good flavour and my teeth and gums feel great and clean afterwards. It's the only commercial toothpaste I know of that doesn't have any glycerine which is great for remineralisation! It's worth the price and doesn't leave a mess like homemade charcoal toothpaste seems to! I highly recommend it!!

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Formula seems a little different from the old one but this is the only toothpaste I can use due to extremely sensitive lips and mouth, and it works really well.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

absolutely love this toothpaste! natural and great quality product, size enough for 1 months use. it's a gentle mint flavor, that gives you fresh feeling and cleanes the teeth very well.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I use a lot of herbs for cooking and I find some of it stain my teeth. This toothpaste whitening effect help my teeth to be more white after I have been using it. I also like the taste.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

It’s tasty and clean well but it’s dirty so black If my comments help u please press like

1d262f9a-0499-4e0a-be2c-8edcc5ce02b5

Love the effect of this toothpaste a lot, it gently clean and effectively whitens my teeth , I'm amazed , highly effective.