GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 16, 2022
The best travel set for baby

I love its quality and ingredient and i use it daily and often. the size is just right for luggage and the packaging is really good. I would recommend this travel size pack to any parents to bring it on the go. This is the best travel kit if you are bringing it on the go.

72484080-c6e3-4ef9-8e0e-b8436ad11bc3
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I haven't tried the product yet, I'm pregnant and I can't wait to use it and update my review. overall Mustela products are all known for their effectiveness and have many good benefits. the packaging is perfect and the product looks that it is made of good quality materials.

Rosheru
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I purchased this set for my friend to keep in her diaper bag. Mustela is a really great brand and their products can be pricey. But this very affordable and a great way to try out the products before buying full size

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I bought this for a friend who just gave birth not too long ago. She commented that the product is great and love the travel size so that she can use it on the go and travel size allow her to test it before getting the full-size product.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Handy for travel. But body lotion isnt as hydrating compared to emollient series.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

The quality products is very good! The size is perfect to small travel.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I can find this product anywhere else, but not for the same price. I recommend you to buy it from here 💜

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

this brand is very expensive in my country, and i liked the package, the quality of products is very high and i loved it smell, if you loved it too ❤️ tap yes ✋

8eb6c16c-c5eb-44df-893a-83ecec886b2d
c499d738-7ce4-43a9-9f95-c4d90697a149
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

The package includes 3 important items for babies. I used it for my baby to-go kit that we created for traveling abroad