GR

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

The scent is so calming and nice. I use it for my baby's face (age 10 months) it is very gentle. but I wouldn't use it on a sensitive skin without consulting my doctor first. Great for cold season since the skin becomes dry. but my only concern is the size of it. it is so small.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

The quality is amazing ,the size is good, package is very practical, the cream is very soft for babies it suit my baby, I’ll buy it again for sure

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

my son loves this on his face. It doesnt sting or irritate him. it soothes his skin and he loves when I apply it to his face as he is more a dry skin type. will purchase again!

ordered this for my friend's baby. she got good feedback about this product.

d62ae3cc-5911-4071-93d7-52ce6ab43f4b
Posted on Sep 18, 2021

I used this cream to help with repairing skin barrier after peeling. It feels a little greasy at first but within minutes its all nicely absorbed. I took off one star because they add fragrance to it. Its not that pleasant to me…smells like baby powder. But it not too strong so I am able to use it.

92b783bd-6d69-4017-b636-4a59ead992aa
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Great very nice smell like babe smell it will stay with u forever good amount

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Using this product for my daughter's skin. It’s really ok. Sometimes I also use it on my skin. I’ll but again.

Posted on May 12, 2022

We like it and it smell really nice we love this brand

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Good on my baby! the dry skin has gone after a few days