GR

Rupa
Posted on Jun 20, 2022
best quality of Creatine

This creatine has the highest quality of ingredients and the best 400gr size, no taste so it's easy to mix in. your daily shake micronized and very good price for this presentation. I recommend it very much. creative is one of the best supplements for my workout increasing my endurance.

cbb82c09-9f86-4a7e-9267-859ae41667c9
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

At one moment I realized that I need some creatine for my muscles and especially Glutes which I value the most for their nice shape even if I'm on diet! :) This brand in one of the best and famous for it's quality and best ingredients and of course price! I needed to increase my endurance and this time I decided to take unflavored powder instead of fruity powder or capsules and it was the right choice. It has almost no taste if you mix it with your protein shake or fruity BCAA, the size of package is small and easy to carry with me when I'm on the way to my fitness gym and my workout runs on 100% having this supplement which bring so many benefits!! Recommend to everybody! THUMBS UP please if you like my review! :*

Posted on May 10, 2022

Creatine monohydrate is universal so just get it from a cheap but reputable brand. Because while creatine is the same the quality control still plays a factor and the only way to ensure you’re getting what is labelled is to go with a trustworthy brand. Creatine is meant to be cheap though and most people do not need micronised and such and such. Taste like nothing when mixed with water, and drink it everyday. Even better when on the day you gym you take it just before the workout. Creatine is the one supplement you see huge physical differences when on it. After regular dosing of course.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Creatine is a chemical found naturally in the body. It's also in red meat and seafood. It is often used to improve exercise performance and muscle mass. Creatine is involved in making energy for muscles. About 95% of it is found in skeletal muscle. The majority of sports supplements in the US contain creatine. People who have lower creatine levels when they start taking creatine seem to get more benefit than people who start with higher levels. People commonly use creatine for improving exercise performance and increasing muscle mass. It is also used for muscle cramps, fatigue, multiple sclerosis (MS), depression, and many other conditions. Dosage: * For faster results, it's best to load up on creatine for the first week. 1. 5mg 3-4 times a day for the first week (women 3, men 4) 2. after the first week, take 5mg every day before your workout or after. Note: if creatine upsets your stomach, take it with food instead of on an empty stomach.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Got this unflavoured version, have to mix with milk. Doesn’t taste well with water. The powder flys about when scooping into the mix in bottle, which causes a little mess. After taking for a week as directed. Can feel slight improvements in the amount of reps and weight lifted.

f2c4d531-7efc-480c-8620-92fa05a9bbbd
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I am using this Creatine for around 3 weeks. I did an overload phase in the first days and then switched to 5 grams a day, right after my workout.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

High quality , package , ingredients for Muscletech supplements ,I like this product because it has no taste at all, good size for quantity and price . Creatine will has great benefit, it will help me to increase recovery and workout endurance , I alwayes included it in my diet and my fitness training

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

i take a scoop and mix with cold water. this is my second tube. why i drink it? because andrew huberman said he drinks this everyday. :-) and so far no bad side effects, apart from a little gain in body weight. This is superb quality powder! no taste, easy to dissolve. the ingredient consists of only creatine monohydrate, no other stuff which is what we want. Cheers.